for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

I don't particularly care for Kim Kardashian's personality and she comes accross as stuck up and waaaay too into materialistic items from what I've seen on their show. I don't think she is a role model in any way shape or form...

but I can't help but think that her being in the spotlight is helping to shape women's view on bodytype and self image. She is showing the world that there is beauty, style, and sex appeal for women that aren't necessarily meeting the hollywood stick figure body shape that we so promoted so much in the media.

She has her own body type and style and seems to be rocking it.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted by poloplayer The one on the right is more of that sexual conquest for me. She is curvy hot, with nice mellons to grab, sumptuous legs, etc. She just looks like a great sex toy.

The one on the left is more homely and innocent looking. She looks like she would make a good girlfriend, a good mate, etc.

This is all based upon an analysis of the pics of course.

Wow poloplayer! What a stereotype! LMAO I didn't realize that women with nice chests and great legs coulnd't make great partners!

Did anyone else here know that only very thin women who as poloplayer puts it are "homely looking" make good wives? LOL

Polo for shame for shame!

Jade I got your back-let's get him LMAO

I don't particularly care for Kim Kardashian's personality and she comes accross as stuck up and waaaay too into materialistic items from what I've seen on their show. I don't think she is a role model in any way shape or form...

but I can't help but think that her being in the spotlight is helping to shape women's view on bodytype and self image. She is showing the world that there is beauty, style, and sex appeal for women that aren't necessarily meeting the hollywood stick figure body shape that we so promoted so much in the media.

She has her own body type and style and seems to be rocking it.

Well for the purpose of gratsy's exercise i think this was only about physical appearance not personality. Most of us commenting don't know either of these models and what they are like personality wise....

To clarify, I don't find a stick thin body attractive at all, I prefer curvey, as in a bit to quite chubby.

But the one on the right, yes, she's curvy, but it's more like she's big boned/has muscle, her body looks too hard, she still doesn't look like she's got much body fat. And those hips look way unproportianate to the rest of her body.

naw man explain.

I don't mean any offense but I don't think it can be explained any easier. Americans look more older for their age than us Brits.

For example, a 15 year old in America usually looks like they're around the same age as a 19 year old or someone in thier early 20's in the UK.

There's been a lot of times where I'm watching an American TV show (it's especially like this on American chat shows like Ricki Lake or whatever), or seeing an Ameircans pic on the net, and a lot of times when I think they're about 19, 23, or even 25, they'll turn out to be 15 or 14.

poems it is probably only because americans are fatter than people from other countries. America has the largest - no pun intended - obesity rate. And truth is when someone is thicker and/or heavier they DO look older than the same age person who is very thin. And I am american so I am not picking on them for no reason. LOL This doesn't mean, however, that ALL amercians have a weight problem we just have more of a problem here than in other countries.

That might be why you think americans look older. Oh and also because teens in america have models like Britney and Lohan who get implants before their 18th bday.

HOWEVER that girl in that pic is NOT fat. NOt even close.

poems it is probably only because americans are fatter than people from other countries. America has the largest - no pun intended - obesity rate. And truth is when someone is thicker and/or heavier they DO look older than the same age person who is very thin.

That might be why you think americans look older. Oh and also because teens in america have models like Britney and Lohan who get implants before their 18th bday.

HOWEVER that girl in that pic is NOT fat. NOt even close.

I don't think it's the obesity thing, a lot of them weren't obese or even that overweight I don't think. Plus, us Brits are catching up to you Americans as far as obesity is concerned.

We're already beating you in the junk food eating stakes.

No I agree completely with Ilovepoems.... he's not trying to be offensive. I've been to America a few times and know afew american lads from when I was 15.....alot of them look alot older than their age, i'm fairly sure he did'nt mean it in a bad way. I always thought that

Not all of them obviously but the few I know personally definitely do,

I totaly don't mean it in a bad way at all. Looking more like you're in your late teens or early twenties when you're 15 or 16 is a 'good' thing. At least that's how it's seen over here in the UK.

Where as looking 15 when you actually are in your late teens or early 20's is pretty damn uncool. No one would like being like that.

To be honest, if I had to pick one to go out on a date with it would be, well, neither of them. They're both equally beautiful in their own right. The one in the blue dress has gorgeous curves and an air of maturity (very sexy), but it seems to me she's had work done, and I'm afraid I like my women natural. The one in the pale dress has a very pretty face and a fresh look to her (and who wouldn't want to wake up with that in the morning, hm?), but she does look young and a little thin for my taste.

Verdict says neither... or both

Archived