for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

i think women overstate the importance of being thin with being attractive. sure, an excess of body fat is unattractive to most guys. but the girl on the left just has really thin structure whereas the one on the right is naturally a bit thicker. i'm personally turned off by the fact that the one on the left looks like she has a bony chest, as well as stick legs. i don't see that as an attractive shape. the girl on the right is definitely sexy in my opinion. yes, the chest is fake. but thats not even the turn-on. look at those hips. ooowww

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What legs??? They look like sticks...

That's the beauty of this world. We're all attracted to different kinds of people. It would just be such an absurdly boring place to exist if we all had the exact same taste. I think my ex-girlfriends body is perfect. Literally, I think it is the sexiest body of all time. It's half the reason why I had such a hard time with our breakup. It makes me weak in the knees.

However, there are plenty of men who would not care for her body. Too short. Arms are a little pudgy maybe. Wider shoulders then some men would like. She's not even comfortable wearing a sleevless dress. When I hung out with her last, she made a point of saying that some guy found her so unattractive.

mean your other left...right??

haha..

joking

Man your right, damn ADD!! When I was younger I had a chance to dance with this absolutely smoking hot woman at my buddy's wedding. I would have put her at about 5'2" and maybe 115 if that. When I put my arms around her I thought I would snap her in half, Not a fun feeling. Don't get me wrong, as I said, I wouldn't tell a woman "Sorry, you're too thin, I can't date you." but I do prefer some more meat on my women. More cushion for the pushin' so they say.

I believe the tan is natural, but I don't know about the rest. take a look at the picture of her in her late teens.

link removed

Sorry I've gone off topic, now I'll answer the question.

i also said at the end of my post you quoted me on that if they are fake, they still look really good.

If either woman approached me, I wouldn't turn either down, however, the one on the left is more my style. I love the hour glass figure, and she doesn't look like she could be my daughter!!

wait. the one on the left has an hour glass figure? i'm thinkin more of a pencil. i think you mean on their left. lol

i also said at the end of my post you quoted me on that if they are fake, they still look really good.

Oh I wasn't reffering to just the boobs (they mention lip & nose job too) but it's not relevent to the post, I've gone off topic. sorry. I agree with you real or fake- they sure do look good.

Why do you say that?

The one on the right is more of that sexual conquest for me. She is curvy hot, with nice mellons to grab, sumptuous legs, etc. She just looks like a great sex toy.

The one on the left is more homely and innocent looking. She looks like she would make a good girlfriend, a good mate, etc.

This is all based upon an analysis of the pics of course.

Man your right, damn ADD!! When I was younger I had a chance to dance with this absolutely smoking hot woman at my buddy's wedding. I would have put her at about 5'2" and maybe 115 if that. When I put my arms around her I thought I would snap her in half, Not a fun feeling. Don't get me wrong, as I said, I wouldn't tell a woman "Sorry, you're too thin, I can't date you." but I do prefer some more meat on my women. More cushion for the pushin' so they say.

haha...No ....don't worry about it...I actually got that little comment "your other left", because my boyfriends constantly saying that too me...haha...

The one on the right. If i were not straight that is the kind of woman i would date. LOL

I am not into skinny....but at the same token the girl on the right is NOT fat. She is what one would call "voluptuous". Voluptuos is an overused word as many women who are way too overweight use that to describe themselves it would seem ...

Why is the woman on the right getting labeled as some kind of "prostitute"...Is she not good enough? Just because she has curves and is comfortable enough to wear a little dress makes her a whore? What's wrong with having some sexuality? If she has it, why can't she be proud?? ..It's a dinner dress...Geesh.....I've seen worse on other celebrities...Her dress is very casual to me..and don't say "if you're gong to a strip joint" either...

The one on the right is more of that sexual conquest for me. She is curvy hot, with nice mellons to grab, sumptuous legs, etc. She just looks like a great sex toy.

The one on the left is more homely and innocent looking. She looks like she would make a good girlfriend, a good mate, etc.

The one on the right is a 10-she has a pretty face and a really nice figure. She doesn't look like a hooker she looks classy and not trashy. strickly for the grown and sexy and you can't blame her if she is confident! The one on the left looks trashy indeed-to me she looks like the * * * * that will give a BJ behind the curtains. body language bro-you see how she is grasping the other ones waist. Like please cut it out! She is way skinny and she is not at all sexy-cute yeah.

Oh you are sSSSSOOOOO Shallow! please get real because a woman has sex appeal makes her a sex toy-and all of a sudden she isn't wife material. I honestly resent that comment because this is the way I am looked at too. I got full breasts(natural), nice hips, bottom, and thick thighs. I mean even when I am not trying to dress provactive you can still see my curves-without makeup I am still pretty so you mean to tell me this is what you guys think? please don;t assume-you make an a** out of your self

How is it that you can say the way she looks makes her fit to be a good mate? Because she has no sex appeal and it would be easier to keep her under control-huh?--whateva

Originally Posted by poloplayer The one on the right is more of that sexual conquest for me. She is curvy hot, with nice mellons to grab, sumptuous legs, etc. She just looks like a great sex toy.

Wow poloplayer! What a stereotype! LMAO I didn't realize that women with nice chests and great legs coulnd't make great partners!

Did anyone else here know that only very thin women who as poloplayer puts it are "homely looking" make good wives? LOL

Polo for shame for shame!

girl on the right.. but she's only good for one thing and thats about it.

as for the one on the left... i'd say she looks a bit too tall and lanky for me.

Why is she only good for one thing-because you can't seem to make your erection settle down?

How do you know that she is not a overall good person?

Archived