for the men: who is more attractive?

Gratsy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like something to hold on to. That new show with the gay guy who teaches full figured women how to feel beautiful naked...there are some very attractive ladies on there!

I tell ya what Cam. If you email the producers of that show a picture of your bedroom and den I know they will think you are "safe" enough to be able to take that job yourself. No one will have to know any different.

ROFLMAO. SOrry! Cheap shot i know!

Hmmm, still curious about why Gratsy asked this question, it seems like there's more to it, other than just random curiosity.

I would assume gratsy is either thin or curvy and she is curious as to what men like better. LOL And smart girl since she didn't let us know beforehand - she is getting more objective replies vs people saying things to make her feel better or that she'd rather hear.

I assume that is what this thread is all about.

Either that or gratsy is Kim K. incognito and if so, look out gratsy! Some men are going to try to track down your number. LOL

Alright, I guess the one on the left is a bit too skinny (now that ghost pointed out the bit of leg right after the knee). But only a bit. A few pounds and she'd be perfect in my eyes.

Vuluptuous women don't appear very physically able to me. I feel like I could do more physically (I don't mean in the sack) with the slender type...

The one on the right would get my attention. Because she is a freak with fake boobs and fake lips. I've already judged her to be shallow, vain, and unintelligent based upon my initial observation and I'm not giving her a shot.

After looking at plastic woman, my eyes would drift over to the left and I would say "that is a beautiful woman... yummy"

My mates think my taste in men is unusual because it is'nt the same as theirs! hehe they give me a hard time! because their boyfriends are all big muscley dudes, they scare me lol

You clearly need to share that saying with your friends then! lol I guess I can't really say I have a defined taste, I just know what I think is generic and what I think is attractive. I know many girls/guys that I'd consider in the generic book but I know are attractive in the main stream. And to complicate matters even more, I'm not necessarily attracted to people I find attractive from my own pov. And the people I feel attracted to may look NOTHING like each other

Finding someone I'm attracted to is like trying to spot a diamond in a mine full of cubic zirconium (I'm such a geek) - but in someone else's pov, they might see it as me looking for cubic zirconium in diamond mine, again perspective.

Isn't it great we don't all think the same?

Ooooh that saying about the Zirconium is a bit clever! lol

Yeah, I just fob my mates off, and say atleast that means they'll never go after the ones I like lol. My boyfriend is a big mosher lol he's lovely! totally different to my mates boyfriends, its funny!

Why don't you show us a pic, maybe a celeb if you like any? of a person you find attractive?

i think women overstate the importance of being thin with being attractive. sure, an excess of body fat is unattractive to most guys. but the girl on the left just has really thin structure whereas the one on the right is naturally a bit thicker. i'm personally turned off by the fact that the one on the left looks like she has a bony chest, as well as stick legs. i don't see that as an attractive shape. the girl on the right is definitely sexy in my opinion. yes, the chest is fake. but thats not even the turn-on. look at those hips. ooowww

But at least at this pic. I both didn't found very special.

Ooooh that saying about the Zirconium is a bit clever! lol

Yeah, I just fob my mates off, and say atleast that means they'll never go after the ones I like lol. My boyfriend is a big mosher lol he's lovely! totally different to my mates boyfriends, its funny!

Why don't you show us a pic, maybe a celeb if you like any? of a person you find attractive?

Oh dear, give me a moment, I find it hard to feel very attracted to celebrities because a) never met them so I don't know what they're like b) you don't know what's been touched up or not, so I don't like the 'fake' aspect of it... then again I use make up just like most other women on the planet, so I'm a big fake too lol

I'll come back with photos, I promise

Edit: Oh and that cubic zirconium one, I own it, you'll have to ask me first before you can use it lol

neither are anything really special

I go with the one on the left, she looks happy and has a more friendly face, nothing defining about her body though, and she is too tall and thin.

I don't like the one on the right at all, she is staged, doesn't look particularly happy, trying too hard, and is brainless enough to be obviously intentionally trying to conform to the stupid mans list of big lips, big boobs blah blah blah. If she relaxed and tried to be herself rather than someone else perhaps i would consider taking her seriously as a real person, but at the moment she is just a doll, and people who put themselves out there like that can be compared to prostitutes.

neither are anything really special

I go with the one on the left, she looks happy and has a more friendly face, nothing defining about her body though, and she is too tall and thin.

I don't like the one on the right at all, she is staged, doesn't look particularly happy, trying too hard, and is brainless enough to be obviously intentionally trying to conform to the stupid mans list of big lips, big boobs blah blah blah. If she relaxed and tried to be herself rather than someone else perhaps i would consider taking her seriously as a real person, but at the moment she is just a doll, and people who put themselves out there like that can be compared to prostitutes.

Haha. I agree with the part about the one on the right.

The responses here are proof that there are definitely different strokes for different folks. I haven't counted it up but there appears as i glanced thru the thread to be an even number of people who prefer the girl on the left and the girl on the right...and then a good amount who said either/ or.

This is good news for all women. It shows that you shouldn't have to mold yourself to look like anyone but yourself because chances are someone will find you attractive.

Okay Grrr, pictures as you requested:

Paz Vega

image removed

Sara Shahi - Though I have seen photos of her where I find she's a little thin for my liking

image removed

Bipasha Basu

image removed

As for men, not sure you were asking for images of men, but I can't post any anyway, but the ones I think are attractive are:

Jeremy Sheffield - the guy off the Renault clio ad lol, the girl's pretty cute too.

Nigel Barker - Judge on America's Next Top Model show

Eesh that was hard but they all look 'too perfect' for my liking, so called flaws like scars have more sex appeal for me than 'perfect'. I'd pick the normal people who get my attention over any of these And again, not everyone here would agree with my taste for the above individuals either. As for the name, I didn't realise it was also the name of a particular type of vibrator until it was too late if that's what you're referring too lol

Oh and I'll let you use the zirconium saying free of charge, just because I'm nice lol

Archived