The Life of Christopher Allen Brackner

MewSkitty

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I've only just read this. Tragic. I lost a relative to suicide. I've felt the sheer desperation that they feel. There, but for fortune go, many of us here. Depression is not too rare but can be very isolating fir those who have it.

I don't want to preach religion but I hope he is in a better place and feels at peace.

I just read this post. My heart aches. This hit me in the gut. I'm so sorry you were in so much pain, Chris.

A quick search (I was curious about what happened and links were removed) produced his gravesite:

Your loved ones miss you everyday and hope to see you again. I hope if you are in some place, or in another plane of existence, that you are finally at peace. You are not "nothing", you were something, and you will remain something to your loved ones for the rest of their lives.

• 1 month later...

Man... to believe this happened almost 10 years ago... I can still remember this completely like it was yesterday...

I barely joined the serebii forums at the time when this had happened and basically ended up coming and seeing that this had happened not too long after I joined, maybe a couple months or so... but I remember him posting and everything, but its hard to believe that it was actually very long ago when in all honesty, it completely feels like only yesterday that this had actually come and happened at all. It's very sad and scary knowing how long its been... HE was a very young kid that was trapped and stuck in a completely helpless world he couldn't get out of or seek help for, when there was an escape and way out. I honestly don't completely blame him though. It's tough.

I actually remember Mewskitty years ago on another forum I frequented online called serebii, where basically he lived around mostly the comfort of what he in his limited and short life called his friends, the pokemon. Aside from the relationship troubles he dealt with at such a young age online with other girls and all who were obviously pretty promiscuous outside of the internet culture, he was feeling alone, scared and abandoned when the cast of Pokemon at the time were changing from the 4kids acquisition to Nintendo and he was really bummed about it and very sad. This really affected and messed with him alot, as he never really had any friends nor any escape from what he was accustomed to.

This was honestly an extremely tragic event. I don't know why I'm coming back now of all years to talk about this, but it kind of has been on the back of my mind for quite some time and feel like anyone such as myself could have come and helped make things better and not be a complete creep like I was online at the time at the expense of others just to gain validation and come off all cool and whatever. But yeah... still... this is crazy knowing this was years ago... I could have sworn it was alot sooner like 2009 or something... I can't believe it's really been that long in all honesty really...

I'm really sorry Chris... I wish I or others could have been a far greater help and support to you in your time of need when things were completely falling apart. I can understand times where it does feel like that and things can get pretty crazy after a while. I've come to come help pay my respects once again and maybe try to come help find closure when I knew things had come and caused me lots of crazy trouble and all that... I'm sorry man... I really am...

I remember this like it was yesterday and its been nearly 10 years now. Though I've moved on to other things in life this event touched me deeply. Such a sad loss and a tragedy for his family. It was surreal talking to a detective and realizing this actually happened and we've truly experienced the greatest loss you can ever have.

I do hope this spurred others who may have been hurting and needing help to reach out and touch someone. Make that phone call. See a counselor. Go to the hospital. Anything to try to alleviate the pain they feel inside. Because once it gets to this point there is no turning back. There's no way of knowing how life could have gotten better.

To be honest, I'm still stuck at home with no job and a degree and suffering with anxiety and having dealt with very difficult situations that have kept me from moving on. I am trying to go back to school for nursing, but it has been hard financially to be able to go and move on with no car and having lost everything I worked hard for.

It's sad because I worked hard to keep pushing forward and it all got destroyed in the blink of an eye when I kept trying my best to get healing and I was suffering alot over the years over because of what i went thru. I have kept seeking peace and solace because of what happened and part of my felt it was karmic like it was my fault. I still remember this like it was yesterday and it really agitates me knowing how much time came and went by because of it.

Archived