Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Platinum Member
    You know that this is wrong!

You are those people. Emotional cheating is just as bad. Ask her her husband how he feels about all of this. I don't think he would be happy. If she were your wife, how would you feel?

That is true and I'm not sure either. I don't think most of those who responded before actually read all that was written, so I used less words this time.

So me fleeing my own loneliness isn't an issue, I relish it for make reasons. Giving up that solidarity and freedom is nothing short of a compromise on my part (one in willing to make for the right person).

Also yes, I have considered her husband and was not given a clear indication of she was in fact happy, or that he was good to her. She shared allot but couldn't give a straight answer about that so I never pressed when it came up. So no, I don't think he would approve and yes I think he would be upset.

My wife was comfortable and felt safe enough to acknowledge that we are not meant for each other anymore. Another man would not have changed that.

It doesn't matter if anyone read the whole first post.

Bottom line, you are encouraging this woman to cheat on her husband with you. Imagine she's your wife and she's having secret conversations with an ex. You would be totally fine with that? If not, remember the golden rule; don't do to someone else what you wouldn't want done to you.

Omg it does matter because then you would understand I'm encouraging the opposite.

You're reconsidering a situation that has not changed.

You should not, for yourself, get more involved in this. If she chooses to leave her husband for her own reasons and contacts you that's the only way.

Its very common when unhappy in a relationship or marriage to reflect back on the should've. but that is our minds filling in blanks and scenarios that we have no way of knowing.

If you should've been together, you would have been. If you're meant to be in the future you will be.

Right now, she's married and grasping at
    who knows what. Have more respect for yourself and don't allow yourself to be used in this way.

Know that you should only be with someone that is actually free and clear to give you a real relationship and commitment.

A relationship built on lies and deceit doesn't last and is not true love. She's looking for an escape and probably too weak to go it alone....

Thank for the feedback

Originally Posted by Talltom89
    Omg it does matter because then you would understand I'm encouraging the opposite.
    Really?
    "Is it wrong for me to start talking to her again and ask if we want to talk about and figure out what we want to happen?"

That's not encouragement?

Correct. There has been no encouragement.

Maybe re-read and think for a minute before you respond.

Originally Posted by Talltom89
    Correct. There has been no encouragement.

Maybe re-read and think for a minute before you respond.
    No need to be rude.

You are trying to entice her into talking to you again (emotional cheating) about figuring out what you want to do. Do about what? She's married. If she chooses to leave her marriage on her own that's certainly her choice, but it should be done without any outside influences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice