Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 101

Thread: Boyfriend doesnt trust me. Will he leave?

  1. #41
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    Yes the car is mine. I have had it since before we got together. His ex has even actually tried saying its the only reason he is with me
    I agree with his ex. What a loser who is currently using two women who are naive enough to enable him to be the clown that he is.

    Rosie: Love yourself enough to let her have him. Get out now while you've still got a half decent self worth.

  2. #42
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,360
    I stand by my prediction.

    He is extolling all of the "things" his so called ex has because those are things he wants but isn't willing to provide for himself.

    Are you happy living where you are living?

    What about him is so terrific? I see you haven't attempted to answer that question. Is it because you don't have a good answer?

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I stand by my prediction.

    He is extolling all of the "things" his so called ex has because those are things he wants but isn't willing to provide for himself.

    Are you happy living where you are living?

    What about him is so terrific? I see you haven't attempted to answer that question. Is it because you don't have a good answer?
    At the moment no i dont have a good answer. A few months ago i would have said it was because of how he treated me better than anyone ever had but now i dont know how to answer. I want a place of our own but it is just not feesible right now

  4. #44
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,360
    Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    At the moment no i dont have a good answer. A few months ago i would have said it was because of how he treated me better than anyone ever had but now i dont know how to answer. I want a place of our own but it is just not feesible right now
    I see two choices. Stay and have things be the way they are (because nothing is going to change, in fact given how he's spending more time with his ex the only change would be him moving in with her) or leave and realize this guy will never offer you a secure, loving relationship that has trust and respect.

    Which choice sounds better to you?

    And please, please use reliable birth control. He's already proven he doesn't care about financially supporting the children he already has. Don't think that having a baby will "keep" him.

  5.  

  6. #45
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I see two choices. Stay and have things be the way they are (because nothing is going to change, in fact given how he's spending more time with his ex the only change would be him moving in with her) or leave and realize this guy will never offer you a secure, loving relationship that has trust and respect.

    Which choice sounds better to you?

    And please, please use reliable birth control. He's already proven he doesn't care about financially supporting the children he already has. Don't think that having a baby will "keep" him.
    He has only spent a couple of hours with her and the children so far. And i have the implant as i do not want children just yet

  7. #46
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,360
    Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    He has only spent a couple of hours with her and the children so far. And i have the implant as i do not want children just yet
    So you choose Option 1.

    I hope you have some kind of backup plan regarding housing.

  8. #47
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    I agree with his ex. What a loser who is currently using two women who are naive enough to enable him to be the clown that he is.

    Rosie: Love yourself enough to let her have him. Get out now while you've still got a half decent self worth.
    I dont believe thats the only reason hes with me. We used to be and still are sometimes, really happy

  9. #48
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    So you choose Option 1.

    I hope you have some kind of backup plan regarding housing.
    I havent made a choice. Im just saying that hes only spent a couple of hours with them so far so its not that hes spending lots of time with her now that they are back in contact

  10. #49
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    I dont believe thats the only reason hes with me. We used to be and still are sometimes, really happy
    Then be happy in the bed you've made for yourself. Right now you're not willing to see anything and you're just here to get validation that you're a good and loving couple. Sorry I couldn't tell you that.

    I'll just say that if you're going to ignore all the red flags that he's waving and stick around then please learn to accept that what you see is what you get and if you can't be content with that, then don't settle. Get away from him before you find yourself pregnant and tied to him like she is while he shares himself between the two of you.

  11. #50
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,360
    You're choosing to ignore all of the bad things that are right in front of you. And you can't even give a good reason why you're staying with him or why you think he's so wonderful.

    Do you have somewhere else you can live if he reconciles or moves back in with her "for the kids"?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Videos


Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •