Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

So I had a fight with my dad on the phone over the dumbest shyte. I hung up on him. We haven’t had a disagreement in quite a while. Now he isn’t answering me. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 was I at fault , yeah.... but you know after all the abuse I have taken from him I can’t say I feel bad. I did want to apologize but if can’t pick up the phone like an adult screw em.

Today my dad finally picked up and I told him I was sorry for the argument and hanging up on him. He said well thanks. He told me he wasn’t feeling well and had to go to his dialysis tonight. He said he felt sick to his stomach and shaky. And then I told him I loved him and I will talk to him soon. Then I hung up and cried.

COVID-19 has made it into the NICU at the hospital where my son was born.😔 my son was never in the NICU but it’s now in there with sick and premature babies.

My son got his extra money from ODSP today. Applying for the CERB is by birthdate so I have to wait till Thursday.

I kind of saw the writing on the wall ahead of time so I wasn’t caught with my pants down but I didn’t feel comfortable about what I had stocked up either. After this I can tell you I will never even have to think about if I have stocked up on what we need. I don’t care if hubby and my kid think I’m a total nut.

So my best friend J ,there is this elderly woman that lives in her apartment building is dead. 😓 she wasn’t the most pleasant woman in fact she was down right nasty. And even though there was an emergency order in place she was still going out every single night to Walmart and food hoarding because she had to buy something to get in and out of Walmart. Well ,three days ago she fell down the stairs of the apartment building of course coming back home from going out on her nightly prance. An ambulance was called and on the way to the hospital she suffered a massive heart attack and was dead for eight minutes. They managed to revive her but then she started suffering seizures and then three strokes. So right now she’s on life-support and her children have to decide to take her off by tomorrow. 😓

RIP, S.

Part of mirtazapine is an anti depression and anti anxiety element. Even as soon as last night my anxiety is greatly reduced. Thank God! I am not anxious when I fall asleep. I am still a bit groggy in the morning . But took my morning meds in including my clonazepam and I feel relaxed.

I am sure the groggy feeling will go away once the brain gets used to it.

I am so so glad for the lack of anxiety .