Should I split with her?

Jlamb109

So I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 4 months and she’s the most stunning and beautiful girl in my world right now. But around a month ago she just lost interest and has stopped wanting to talk eg. whenever I try to text her all I’ll get is a one word response (if I get a response at all) and all of a sudden she’s always busy. I really don’t want to split and I really love her but I’m just not sure it’s good for my conscience to be clinging onto something that I should let go. So do you think that I should break up with her?

One sided relationships don't work out. They only work if both parties are interested, and from the sounds of it, she's losing interest. All I can say is ending it is probably for the best, and you just need to wait for someone who makes you feel the same way who's just as interested as you are. Some things are just for the best even if it doesn't feel like that at the time.

If she's withdrawing, tuning you out and building walls, yes it's time to breakup.

a month ago she just lost interest and has stopped wanting to talk eg. whenever I try to text her all I’ll get is a one word response (if I get a response at all) and all of a sudden she’s always busy. So do you think that I should break up with her?

I really hate to say this, but I think she checked out a month ago. She's doing a "fade" and hoping you take the hint and stop contacting her. She should just break up with you, but she's not. She'll respond to an invitation as "too busy," and she'll respond to texts in a short, clipped manner or ignore...waiting for you to take the hint and stop. If you confront her, "Are you done with this relationship? Do you want to break up?", She'll likely respond with a "no," but she's just so busy right now. It's a crappy thing to do, but this scenario happens very frequently. I think it's time you take the hint, Jlamb...stop contacting her. Move on. Sorry, (((hugs))).

Archived