Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Thanks ladies. It is MUCH more relaxed being at home. It is tiring donít get me wrong but I am in a MUCH better headspace.

2. 09-30-2018, 12:35 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Work keeps calling me and wanting me to work. Díoh! She has no one to replace me like literally nobody .

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Work keeps calling me and wanting me to work. Díoh! She has no one to replace me like literally nobody .
    I was just thinking of this today!

They keep calling me too. I offered up to help if any questions came up or the like. It was constant for a while, but was pretty easy to put my foot down. Gotta self regulate.

I just wish I had left sooner! I'm happier, making more, and my confidence is boosted.
    But live n learn - I'll never go back to undervaluing my contributions again!

Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    I was just thinking of this today!

They keep calling me too. I offered up to help if any questions came up or the like. It was constant for a while, but was pretty easy to put my foot down. Gotta self regulate.

I just wish I had left sooner! I'm happier, making more, and my confidence is boosted.
    But live n learn - I'll never go back to undervaluing my contributions again!
    Right.

Sigh. Sad thing is I really like my boss. She is a great lady. But the organization F that. It is more so the executive director. I could throat punch her. She is basically destroying our location .

But she talked me into working three more shifts next week . And one this week. Two of those shifts are when Iím running on my own daycare so my partner is going to have to take over for an hour . The shifts are always just one hour. I canít seem to get away to save my life . 😳

But she talked me into working three more shifts next week . And one this week. Two of those shifts are when Iím running on my own daycare so my partner is going to have to take over for an hour . The shifts are always just one hour. I canít seem to get away to save my life . 
    Is it worth your while? Would you do this on an on-going basis, or as a transition, and do you have a cut-off date? Does it help you grow your business? (It might, it might not, I don't know.)

Just a thought, if you don't fill in, and they are short staffed, some of their clients may become yours. (Do you have a non-compete agreement that would prevent that?)

I could throat punch her.
    Hahahahahaha

I did give an official cut off date ,yes. But it appears nobody cares 🤦♀️🤷🏻♀️ Because my boss said sheís going to continue to call me because sheís got NOBODY. Would it help me grow my business quite possibly for sure because my work already handed me one full-time customer and one part-time customer.
    Originally Posted by journeynow
    Is it worth your while? Would you do this on an on-going basis, or as a transition, and do you have a cut-off date? Does it help you grow your business? (It might, it might not, I don't know.)

Originally Posted by journeynow
    Just a thought, if you don't fill in, and they are short staffed, some of their clients may become yours. (Do you have a non-compete agreement that would prevent that?)
    No, I donít have a noncompete agreement with them so itís a free-for-all basically .

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Hahahahahaha
    Yeah ,once the ED found I was on my way out the door I got the dirtiest look from her I couldíve punched the look right off her face .

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice