Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I couldíve had it I have no idea . My husband either. We are too old to remember . I know for sure my son hasnít had it. It has been well documented since the 1700s though . It does have greater consequences for adults . It causes swollen joints and arthritic like pain for months which I really donít need as I have that every day . I am sure most of us older people have had It. Is just going to be the sick kids and the financial impact to myself .
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    I had that when I was a kid! I remember the lacy rash on my arms and legs. There was a rumor it was going around, and then BAM! I had it. I think it was just a little bit itchy.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Phew! Next week we get a break. The sisters are on holidays.

I managed to score a A free wooden homemade swingset . The kids are enjoying that . Most days we spend at least three hours outside .

It is a nice slow day today just the babies . Everybody else is on holidays . And one pre schooler for two days this week . It is going to be a nice quiet calm day . 😁

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    It is a nice slow day today just the babies . Everybody else is on holidays . And one pre schooler for two days this week . It is going to be a nice quiet calm day . 😁
    Just don't let one of the babies put popcorn up their nose ;-)......

Haha right .;)
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Just don't let one of the babies put popcorn up their nose ;-)......

I knew it would come eventually....... I sent out the invoices as it is month end and I get a message back from a mom. Can I pay you Friday? I get paid Friday. My response...: No, the contract states 15th of the month and end of the month. Your husband got paid today. I also pay my bills today . She pays me and then sends me a screen shoot of her bank account in the red. Passive aggressive much?

It also sets a precedent for her to do it over and over.

I also asked her about holidays and she says oh yeah... I was going to tell you Friday we are on holidays next week. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 and we are picking him up early Friday because we are going away for the weekend.

Inconsiderate boob. 🙄😳

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I knew it would come eventually....... I sent out the invoices as it is month end and I get a message back from a mom. Can I pay you Friday? I get paid Friday. My response...: No, the contract states 15th of the month and end of the month. Your husband got paid today. I also pay my bills today . She pays me and then sends me a screen shoot of her bank account in the red. Passive aggressive much?

It also sets a precedent for her to do it over and over.

I also asked her about holidays and she says oh yeah... I was going to tell you Friday we are on holidays next week. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 and we are picking him up early Friday because we are going away for the weekend.

Inconsiderate boob. 🙄😳
    Sounds a little like the issue I had with my cleaning person who wanted to change the financial terms of our arrangement because she was hurting financially. It's not your concern when people get paid - they know what the contract says and it is the client's responsibility to organize her financial life to make sure she pays you on time. I agree with you.

Well, thatís the thing they just played for plane tickets across the country for three people and theyíre going away for the long weekend and you canít afford to pay me ??? Yeah, right, no. Iím not waiting till Friday. Even though I had the money to cover my own bills Iím still not waiting till Friday . And thatís the problem with this community itís so small and everybody thinks theyíre your buddy once they know you for 10 minutes because hey everybody knows everybody for 10 minutes in the military community. Once people think they know you they think they can pull a fast one now and again. Yeah, no. If she didnít pay me her son would not have been showing up tomorrow . I follow my contract to the letter even when is detrimental to myself. So I donít appreciate people trying to screw me .

A few weeks ago I called her because her child had a fever of 103 and it took her a few hours to pick him up . Her excuse is that she has to get a hold of her husband and get a car seat or try and get out of work I feel like saying I donít give a frogís fat butt what your excuse is pick your kid up before he infects everybody. She always pulls this crap on me when heís sick . She also knows he has to be fever free without medication for 24 hours before coming back to daycare and last time she lied to me about that . I talked to her on the Sunday night to find out how he was she said he was all better and great. Tuesday I find out from her best friend that he was still sick Sunday. So she tries to pull a lot of fast ones . She is also the same woman that called me on a Sunday morning at 7 AM about a friggin sippy cup. And then a month ago she tried to say I lost one of his hats and three weeks later I see a picture of him on Facebook wearing it . Do I get a ď sorryĒ , no.

So yeah, not cutting her any favours .
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Sounds a little like the issue I had with my cleaning person who wanted to change the financial terms of our arrangement because she was hurting financially. It's not your concern when people get paid - they know what the contract says and it is the client's responsibility to organize her financial life to make sure she pays you on time. I agree with you.

What will you do? The only thing I can think of is refuse to watch the kid until the $$ is paid.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice