Erections?

xor90

Bf and I have been in relationship for 6 months now. Everytime we're together he gets an erection. Literally just being around him in his general vicinity. If I touch him or even look at him, instant erection. When we first starting dating he basically told me straight up that it's just going to happen and will probably never go away and so far he has been right. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely flattered, just confused. He's not some 15yr kid, he's 29 with a lot of experience. Maybe you guys out there can give some reasons why this happens and maybe what he's thinking. I just wanna know what's going through his mind.

from a mans point of view,

erections are strange things. Sometimes you feel really horny and they don't happen, sometimes you aren't really thinking about anything and it pops up to say hello

yes, take it as a compliment, but try not to get upset if there is a time when you expect it to happen and it doesn't.

Bf and I have been in relationship for 6 months now. Everytime we're together he gets an erection. Literally just being around him in his general vicinity. If I touch him or even look at him, instant erection. When we first starting dating he basically told me straight up that it's just going to happen and will probably never go away and so far he has been right. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely flattered, just confused. He's not some 15yr kid, he's 29 with a lot of experience. Maybe you guys out there can give some reasons why this happens and maybe what he's thinking. I just wanna know what's going through his mind.

I'm 46. I have been with my wife for almost 7 years. She turns me on so much that just her walking into the room can send me into semi salute. He's attracted to you.

Gross. I would say it's mental. Once he figures out that he isn't 12 anymore and that he should be lasting in the neighborhood of an hour (roughly), he will have more control over both getting it up and making it last. It takes time, but in reality there is nothing better than making her (you) get it going and then leaving no doubt why that thing isn't a toy. I have pretty much always had great control and feel like the man should be 100% working away on the woman.

Archived