My house-maid is pregnant - Ooh my God..

mo

I think your english is great. Now, as for your situation, can you speak to a lawyer about the situation? what are you responsible for, what are you not responsible for? Hey, I can see why you had an affair with your maid - she is there, pretty, and in your house, and your wife is not being affectionate, it is a lot of temptation to resist!

Have you spoken to the maid? what does she want? does she want you to marry her (if a second marriage can be forced) or would she rather you only support her financially?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think your english is great. Now, as for your situation, can you speak to a lawyer about the situation? what are you responsible for, what are you not responsible for? Hey, I can see why you had an affair with your maid - she is there, pretty, and in your house, and your wife is not being affectionate, it is a lot of temptation to resist!

Have you spoken to the maid? what does she want? does she want you to marry her (if a second marriage can be forced) or would she rather you only support her financially?

Thanks Annie - she is insisting abortion which I feel is threatening to her health/life, as I said above is already 4 months pregnant.

I don't think that an abortion this late is threatening to her life/health. I think alot of doctors just won't do it because it is so late. The fetus can technically survive after 20 weeks, so alot of places won't do it after 25ish.

I feel for you mo. Have you told your wife yet? I think the sooner the better now. She will be upset if you wait any longer. She will ask why you waited 4 months to tell her. I hope that the house maid is no longer working for you now.

I don't think that an abortion this late is threatening to her life/health. I think alot of doctors just won't do it because it is so late. The fetus can technically survive after 20 weeks, so alot of places won't do it after 25ish.

I feel for you mo. Have you told your wife yet? I think the sooner the better now. She will be upset if you wait any longer. She will ask why you waited 4 months to tell her. I hope that the house maid is no longer working for you now.

It would be illegal to have an abortion after 20 weeks pregnancy, unless the pregnancy will be a health risk(and afaik you can appoint your own doctor to determine the health risk but a doctor appointed by the court must also validate that its a health risk ) for the mother abortion can be carried out later.

But it will also depend on the legal system of the country you live in

Archived