Bad Habits That Kill Attraction

Good people engaging in bad habits, I'll tolerate, (bad habits as in smoking or biting one's nails, not stealing or cheating, duh).

It's the bad people who engage in good habits that really get my goat, tricky monkeys. (These are the pathological types who look perfect on paper, but have major boneyards in their closets, cree-py).

Prejudice. To date someone before finding out they have some prejudice against race, religion,.....you get the idea. I have never encountered this problem on a date, but just the thought makes me mad.

I can put up with alot of things. Toliet paper for example, it takes longer to complain about it then it does to simply change it.

Bodily functions, we all do it. I guess it depends on the time and place. That would not be an INSTANT turn off, but if talking about that problem didn't help, then it would eventually lead to a turn off.

Bad jokes or laughing hard at their own jokes. I can live with this. If they are able to amuse themselves that well, more power to them.

A super-reliance on vehicles!

Totally a personal thing, but if I learn a great catch is stuck on driving every where, it just kills that vibe for me.

The store is two blocks away. We can walk!!

Let me throw in all those habits that have a person acting more crippled than they really are.

A super-reliance on vehicles!

Totally a personal thing, but if I learn a great catch is stuck on driving every where, it just kills that vibe for me.

The store is two blocks away. We can walk!!

Let me throw in all those habits that have a person acting more crippled than they really are.

I have one question. How do you determine if someone is "more crippled then they really are?"

That is a can of worms!

Some people are obvious downplayers of ability when it suits them.

Going to the gym religiously and yet later claiming to have an inability to lift a box, is an obvious example.

oh, ok. now I understand what you mean.

Good people engaging in bad habits, I'll tolerate, (bad habits as in smoking or biting one's nails, not stealing or cheating, duh).

It's the bad people who engage in good habits that really get my goat, tricky monkeys. (These are the pathological types who look perfect on paper, but have major boneyards in their closets, cree-py).

YES! 100% correct about this trait.