Spanking

EvaGina

While I'm willing to try most anything, toe sucking??? I don't think so. I ran through too much chicken s### as a kid on my grandma's farm to EVER think someone's feet are clean enough for that......well, maybe some kisses on the top of her feet, but no toe!

Why didn't I catch this thread sooner? I love to be spanked. During sex, I like anything aggressive - hair pulling, slapping, being spanked (not to the point where any of it hurts, of course.. but a little bit can add so much passion). I also love to be spanked even when I'm not having sex. It feels good. And it makes me giggle. Thoroughly enjoyable..

Oh, and btw, I also enjoy anal. Correlation? I dunno..

He was also a toe sucker...yuuuuck.

i know a girl that can ALLMOST orgasm from that

I'm like that... only straight after a bath or shower obviously. But the feet and toes are so so sensitive, and it actually feels so amazing. Sometimes I actually think it feels slightly better than sex (I remember once, it did) Oooft.

I am curious as to the attraction myself now.

I like to 'grab' my GF's rear randomly cause I like it plus I like to...........ahh..........sorry

Tell me Spunkmaster; is there something behind your avatar?

Well, the plates belong to a friend of mine...although everyone says it applies more to me than it does to her....haha

well my b/f loves spanking my * * * during sex and the more intense it gets the harder the spank, i love it. I find it really sexy, he says its kinda like a reflex, he sees all this sexy flesh bouncin everywhere, he's feelin it, and he gets all excited and........spanks!

ehehhehe i find it quiet sexy actually....mmm....

dont worry he's just reeeeeeeeeally feelin you! LOL

• 5 months later...

hardcore S&M ... doesnt the hardcore part of it depend on the people involved in it. I mean for some people "hardcore" could mean just the bondage and games. But for others could progress to a whole other level. It just depends .... doesnt it?

spanking ... very fun!

role-playing ... even more excitement!

combine them ... heavenly!!!