Short Guyss

There's this guy that I work with, lets call him S. and since i've met him I thought we was really cute, but I never thought anything would happen between us... cuz i didn't think he was into me at all haha... anyway, last night at work this guy told him that I thought he was cute and stuff and he just laughed and then the guy's like "she's pretty..." and stuff ..and S. is like "ya she is pretty, i like the way she dresses" ...and when my friend told me that I was soo excited!! ...hahah ya anyway, after I came back, S. was talking to me more and he asked me for my email address and before I left I said bye to him and he's like "cya! i'll add u!" ...lol ya and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo into him!! and i feel this strong connection between us! I stayed up thinking of him all night!!!!!!! ...ya he's totally fine and stuff but there's just one problem... he's shorter than me he's like up to my shoulders...lol I would wanna go out with him but i'd feel like a giganto or sumthing!! ...should I let that come in the way of this beautiful thing?

Also, a question for the ladies, would you go out with a guy shorter than you? Be honest please!!!

Thanks!

It's all about attraction. I am more attracted to men under 5"6 (I am 5"2, boyfriend is 5"5 and he dated seriously a woman who is 5"9).

Look - he has to put up with the fact that you "say" "like" in, like, every other word - so it's a fair trade off in my humble opinion ;-)

I have dated shorter men (like 5'4"-5'6"ish - I am 5'4"). One of my old coworkers was 6' (female) and her boyfriend of 2 years was 5'3".

For some it matters, for others it does not. I go with the latter myself....when picking a great partner, height is not on my list of specifics he must or must not have.

Also, a question for the ladies, would you go out with a guy shorter than you? Be honest please!!!

Thanks!

I'm not sure why you would ask this question. Are you just curious as to what other women do, or are you seeking approval? What if the majority of women say "NO" to this question? Would you then rethink your decision to date a short guy? If yes, why should the preferences of other women impact your decision? Why do you care what other women think of your dating choices? It's like me asking guys if it's ok if I date a woman fatter than me. What would you honestly think of me if I refused to date any woman ten pounds heavier than me?

Of course if you're just bored and asked this question for no particular reason, please disregard whatever I said.

I'm pretty sure he chose to be short... because you ladies seem to think that us guys who are consciously/subconsciously choose to be.

Yup. But extra tonnage on a woman is an act of God and any guy who turns down such a woman for this reason is a shallow, superficial, pompous bigot. Yup. Makes sense, doesn't it?

I am 5'5 and I have been turned down and stood up several times because of my height..Many times I found several girls interesting and attractived and of coarse they were tall about 5'7 to 5'9 and wouldn't go out with me..In my opnion height is an important key factor for alot of girls..

Maybe... but being short needn't be your bane. It can be overcome.

I knew a guy... only 5'7" or so (used to be a good friend). Anyway, he was over 200 lbs, but it was all muscle. The guy used to body-build and looked incredible. I looked even more pathetic next to him. He got women like no tomorrow.

He used to tell me I was insecure and had nothing to offer women. I got mad at him at the time, but now that I think on it... The bloke was right! lol