• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone, life sucks for me but it could be worse ...

Thanks DYT 8) Honestly dont think theres anyone out there though.

Sandy..Xmas has been officially canceled this year..to bad for you Santa Claus

I agree more beer needed.

whats up nomad? having a rough day?

Z~I think they dig for diamonds, they are formed when very high temprature

and pressure change carbon molecules...but I get your point, ita good one and I thank you for it.

Desert~you're right, I do not do so good when we speak, not right now. Sends me to that place emotionally, that I don't want to be.

i realize this thread is about pain, but you all seem to be having alot of fun, which is a good thing!... personally i think the cat is a genius and should open its own business as a therapist... lol...

im making dinner tonight... your all invited, especially the cat... i just bought Limoncello... that should fix everyone's problems... ...

Sandyv~the depression monster, Desert said he's with him today.

He's with me too, quick, help me, I'll grab his tail and you, well,

I don't know, kick him!

Beec~welcome to DIG. (down I go...but thats strange it spells dig and

we were just talking about digging, and diamonds, well anyway...)

I will warm the car and we will ALL be there for dinner~we'll have Desert bring the cat! Oh wait my cars kinda sporty, anyone have a minivan or something?

Where's John today?

Sandy, glad you find my brain-droppings useful in some way! And Lone, you seem to know a lot about diamond mining... People, why on Earth are we sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves when Lone clearly has the secret to make us all rich beyond our wildest dreams!?

desert's also in the know...

D.I.G. Inc is officially launched!

And no, money can't buy you love but it can buy you awesome leather jackets that make you look like a stud, cheeseburgers, assault courses for your pets... you name it.

Love will come into our lives regardless.... money won't!