Women....is it common for you guys not to give blow jobs?

I love doing it, my boyfriend has to push me off when he wants to put the condom on ready for sex haha I like to give him one after as well to help clean him up ;-)

Not all women like it though, i have a friend who has never tried it and she says she wont ever try it.

Its just personal preference, i had a boyfriend once who loved blowjobs but would never return the favour for me.

There are women who do like it. There are women who don't, but will do it just for their man's pleasure. There are women who will only give if they receive. There are women who LOVE it, there are women who HATE it.

I'm reasonably certain that an equal number of women falls into each of these categories, and a few cross over. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I'm a lover, myself. No problems with it whatsoever.

I love all of my BF, including his penis, so have no issue with it. He reciprocates anyway, so it's all a fair exchange.

I agree. Would any woman have a problem licking and kissing his arm or his neck for example?

It's just a state of mind. Maybe some think it's rude or dirty, which is insane and (dare I say it) immature. A man standing 'proud' before you is a great to see and you should relish it... yum, yum I LOVE IT!!!

I love it! Just about every one of my female friends does too.

I don't see it as "he likes it so I'll do it". I enjoy the act (almost) as much as he does! I also don't think of it as a "well he does it to me so I'll do it to him" kinda thing. If he wants to reciprocate, that's all well and good. If not, that's just fine too.

I like blowing my boyfriend and I don't mind swallowing, either. The only problem I have with it is that he likes it in a certain position which means I don't get to see his upper half when he comes and I really enjoy watching that.

gotta ask! what is the position?!?

X

As much as I would like to believe that all women love giving head, I believe that the majority of women give head because of their partner. This means that they do not love the act of giving head in and of itself. I think this is typically why you see that giving head seems to get more scarce when you are married or you are in a relationship for a prolonged period of time.

I dont know the percentages but I believe that some women love giving head because they love giving head but I do not believe that is the majority. Probably one of the greats quotes I have ever heard from a gay man that concerned oral sex was,

"you dont have to like giving head, you just have to be good at it"

I would love for this to be true, but as far as oral is concerned typically if a girl is just doing it for her partner then she does not put in the same effort that a girl who loved giving head would.

I enjoy doing it, mainly because I enjoy knowing I am pleasuring him, and finding certain things that drive him wild. It's a cool thing to know you are "in control" of that in many ways, but it is fun to be so intimate and explore one another through oral.

I do know some women whom do not like it, but do it just because, and I know some whom will not do it. I also know some men though too whom won't give oral either.

I personally would only be with one who likes it BUT I wouldn't frown upon someone who doesn't want to do it. At the same time, they should NOT ever ask their partner to do oral on them, or even accept it if the guy offers.

I will be the first person to frown at a women who does not give head. As Chris Rock said (when talking about women who dont give head) "It's the 21st century and they still make girls like that?"

As far as I am concerned a women who does not give head is "grounds" meaning it is a valid reason to break up or to not get with a girl.

I don't particularly favour it, but can stand it enough to give him it.

I am of the firm opinion that someone who can jsut stand it, or do it to please him, probably does a rather mediocre job of it. I eat a woman, because I want to, not soley just to please her. If you don't really want to do it, why bother.

sex is fun!

blowjobs are all part of the fun!

Yeppers, that's it in a nutshell, and that's the attitude that people should have with their lovers. If a girl hates giving head, then she is sexually inhibited and not into "having fun". If a girl flat out refuses to do it ever, then she is sexually dysfunctional, selfish, and repressed.

News to women who don't give head - A buddy of mine had a saying, and I think it's true. "If you aren't giving him head, then someone else probably is!"... Men whose g/f's or wives don't do "that" are far more likely to stray than a man who has a woman who knows how to please him orally.