When love hits, what do you think?

Dako

• 4 weeks later...

This feels amazing...I hope he feels the same....is it too early to say it....probably is....I think he feels the same though....I just know it...I'll wait a bit longer...but I know this is definitely the guy I want to be with....even if he does have that weird habit of....well I have weird habits too....I absolutely love him; why did it take me so long to find him, he just showed me what a waste of time those other ones were....this is the real thing....wow.

My brain tends to run at several million miles a second, so this train of thought really happened all within mere moments

It depends.....

I got hit with a brick when I first met guy #1. I was too scared to call him and when I saw his number on my phone ID, I was in 7th heaven. I would get queasy in my stomach, sometimes I couldn't sleep, he made me too nervous. When we argued which was often, I couldn't eat, couldn't function. I thought he would drop me. Six months later, yup, he did.

Forward to current guy. On the first date, he made me smile, we talked forever. I feel happy thinking about him. I can't believe he listens to me! I can't wait to see him. No queasy feeling in stomach, no problems with sleeping. Think about being cuddled by him all the time. Love him.

OMG! I thought it was just me thinking these things! Right now i'm thinking...

"why isn't he running away from me after I told him everything that's wrong with me..."

"does he love me back"

"i love him.... o god... I love him. I love him?"

think about him all day...all night... every love song...every love movie... every couple i see... all the time...

"he's gunna run like crazy when he gets to know the REAL me"

etc etc etc

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so now that it was develop, I could put a better answer than the previous one. These are a few basic thoughts: A) "Boy, wish he was here right now (schedule differences sometimes)" B) "Oh well, I'm finally letting my guard a bit down, so in a way I'm risking myself from possible getting lied to or cheat, but I'm hoping for the best" or C) Oh well if he leaves me fine with him, at least I got a career on the way (you can leave me whenever you want to mister but my career and all I have accumulated in knowledge will never abandone me)