Women: Men like curves.

You know Vida's butt is actually covered in cellulite? They always airbrush that off.

It is very difficult for a woman to maintain a tiny waist yet gain a lot of fat in her butt, breasts and thighs. Even if she does manage to achieve this it is extremely difficult for her to get this kind of body without ending up covered in stretchmarks and cellulite.

There was a study conducted on over 6,000 women and they discovered that the majority of women are rectangular-shaped. The next largest group were pear-shaped, then apple-shaped and the rarest of all shapes was the hourglass shape. Now, if the vast majority of women today are born either rectangular-, pear- or apple-shaped it is near impossible for them to achieve this hourglass figure with thick thighs, big butt and huge boobs to go with it:

- If you're born rectangular the only option you have is boob and butt implants and even then you are only going to change yourself to apple-shaped because there's nothing you can do to widen your hips to be in proportion with your bust. The only other thing I can think of is walking around with a corset to shove all your organs up into your ribcage for the sole purpose of achieving a thinner waist for our superficial society.

- If you're born pear-shaped the only option for you is to get a boob job. Even then, if your hips are a lot larger than your bust you're simply going to end up getting such huge boobs you can't even see your tiny waist and so you just look fat and get crippling back aches 24/7.

- If you're born apple-shaped you can't do anything because there is no operation to increase the width of your hips. You could probably take your chances and get a boob reduction to match your hips, but then you'd probably end up classified as rectangular.

But oh, wait! No-one can get surgery because fake boobs and butts are disgusting. So, either way; you lose. You're not an hourglass? You're disgusting. You got surgery to become an hourglass? You're still disgusting.

My point is that all these ridiculous superficial standards of society are impossible for the vast majority of women to achieve. Don't try to be the best of what society wants you to be, be the best that you can be for yourself.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not attracted to skinny or fat women. I like the in-between size.

here's an example:

link removed

link removed

link removed

Those chicks are skinny, they're probably size 2 or 4. The average American woman is size 12 or 14. Those women have been airbrushed to remove all the flaws the droves makeup and hair people didn't fix with the hours of prep and primping during the photo shoots. If you want plastic and high gloss fakes keep searching for those girls, but they don't exist, since no woman will ever look like that in real life.

i wish it was easier to have confidence these days. I'm pretty comfortable with my body until someone ruins it for me. I try not to let it bother me..but it gets to you after a while.

I don't look like "most girls."

I really like the beach and whatnot, i don't want to be afraid to go.

I like *some* curves on a woman. Hips, breasts, that sort of thing. Overweight definitely turns me off, me being thin and all. I'd rather someone be as thin as me, than be obese. But I'd most rather have someone slender with a few curves in the right places.

Sadly, that type of woman (which are most often deemed to be "hot" or most "attractive" by today's standards) tend to go for the big, burly muscular types, which of course, I am not. This puts guys like me at a serious disadvantage; giving us a sense of what we want, coupled with a sense of what we cannot have.

I like *some* curves on a woman. Hips, breasts, that sort of thing. Overweight definitely turns me off, me being thin and all. I'd rather someone be as thin as me, than be obese. But I'd most rather have someone slender with a few curves in the right places.

Sadly, that type of woman (which are most often deemed to be "hot" or most "attractive" by today's standards) tend to go for the big, burly muscular types, which of course, I am not. This puts guys like me at a serious disadvantage; giving us a sense of what we want, coupled with a sense of what we cannot have.

That's not necessarily true either. I am closer to your description than either extreme. And I don't usually prefer the big burly muscular types (though I've met some I've liked). I do tend to like 'em tall and slim (not too slim), but I have met men of all types that I have been attracted to. Actually, that's not true, I've never been attracted to a guy who was very overweight.

Actually, I happen to think I'm quite attractive. But for some reason, I get the impression a lot of women don't find me attractive (I assume because I am so thin.) I'm very thin, yet have muscle. Regardlessly, it is a fact that I am about 6' or so and only weigh 150 lbs. (actually, not even quite that).

That, I believe is my problem. I rarely, if ever, display a negative attitude in public. I dress well, take care of my hair and teeth, I smell nice, I'm funny, smart, kind and friendly... yet it still gets me nowhere! I've been troubleshooting, trying to figure just what the hell the problem is exactly. I can't think of anything else, so it has to be my looks.

*huggles sophie and itsallgrand*

Thanks, you two. You both made my day! It's nice to know that there are some girls out there who don't mind guys like me. Thanks again!

steelwool, why do you want to know how often I "hang out with" women for? I don't have a lot of female "friends" per se, but I don't want any either. I certainly associate with girls when I see them, but I am a little shy at times if I am physically attracted to a girl.

I don't have any pictures of myself off hand anymore. Why do ask?

I'm quite thin, as I said. But I still have a cute face and don't look bad, if that answers your question (?).