sorry to post an annouyance thread!!!just posted in the happy one! but whatever annoys you get it out on here, particualry if youv had a bad day and wana let it all out!!!!

things that annoy me if my life right now:

*bulimia

*my mum saying im fat

*the fact i look at everyone else and see them skinnier than me

* the fact that my bro can eat what he wants

*the fact bulimia is controllong me and rips out any strengh,passion

* i can loose weight!

* i have no social life right now

* i have no job

* my FAT belly

*my FLAT chest

* the fact i am so SHALLOW ( i blame the MEDIA !!!!!!!!!!! )

*jealousy

*my dad for not loving me

*alcohol for having calories!

*binging

*living in a village away from everything

* not having a complete family

*not getting on with my bro much

thats about all i can think right now

Things that annoy me:

1) slow drivers on the expressway. I have a bad habit of being a speeder.

2) my best friend right now (this morning I sent him an email about coming

up to Irvine tomorrow to hang out with his bf's sister and go do some

shopping. His response was, "if you have time to go shopping with D's

sister, you have time to go find a job". Whatever!)

3) my parents

4) the fact that I have gained about 10 lbs in the last few months and

mom and best friend are hassling me about that.

A good friend shared something with me recently I'd like for us to keep in mind: we pretty much create our own reality, which means positive thinking is essential for peace of mind. And he also shared this: if a genie gave you three wishes, and your first was to have peace of mind, you wouldn't even need to make your next two wishes. Everything would pretty much be covered.

Something to consider if you decide you want to write a list of negatives, rather than positives.

Now, if you feel making a list of things in your life that are negatives will spur you to change those things, then go for it. Otherwise, you're just putting yourself in an unhappy place.

My two cents.

Things that annoy me:

*not feeling good enough for anyone even when I try my best

*people who expect me to be perfect

*people who are shallow and judge a person by their looks and that is all

* never having enough time to do what I want to do

*the fact thet I am ultra sensitive

* the fact that I can be a crybaby when hurt or fighting with someone

* the fact that I am a romantic but still don't have romance in my life.

* that I am very giving and I get taken advantage of

* that I have a lot of good qualities and so much to offer somone but yet I still can't find the "One"

* my father

* my girlfriend ..(soon to be ex)

I like venting. It always seems to help me.

The main thing annoying me is my one roommate. She nags about my choice in men, about my choice in friends, and about how "disgusting" I am to choose either of them. Lately it's like she's gotten hit in the head with a brick. She's a completely different person than the one I moved in with. If she just took some time to be considerate other than being completely selfish it'd all be good. I'm a tolerant person, but she's just pushing my limit!

Other than that (well, and lately all my gang's been getting on me for my taste in men,) life is peachy. I generally have no complaints.

The only thing I can really complain about right now are my two ex-boyfriends.

One of them continuously harasses me and yells at me for flirting with everyone, even though we broke up 4 months ago, and he has a new girlfriend. I'm allowed to be friendly to guys!!

My other ex is practically stalking me, calls me all the time (while I'm on a date!), overanalzyes everything I say online, and basically won't leave me alone.

Not sure how I can deal with them, but whatever, I'm happy with my life right now.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to get this off my chest!!

There are two people I work with, who are now sick, and they insist on coming to work and they both cough ALL DAY long. I know this sounds like such a trivial little annoyance but for some reason today it is really twisting my knickers. It is like a dripping faucet and it never ends. Usually I have much more compassion for sick people, but I don't understand why these two won't take cough medicine or at least suck on a hard candy or sip water or SOMETHING because this coughing is making me crazy.

I think maybe it's just the continuous "background" noise here. I do very complicated, detailed accounting work and seem to be easily distracted by the three different radios going, the coughing, the talking, the cell phones (not to mention the office phones) plus the knucklehead salespeople who don't seem to be able to sit at their desk and make calls but prefer to prance up and down the hallway in front of my office. My personal favorite is the clerk who listens to the tv on her radio, and every day at 1pm we all "get" to listen to the I Love Lucy show. Jeez Louise I am so sick of that.

I'm going to start shutting my office door, even though every time I do everyone gets all in my face about why I am doing it.......aarrghh!

Thanks! I feel better!

I think we all have a few things that annoy/ irritate us in our lives at any given time. Little things and sometimes big things.

A few of my annoyances are:

My cats shedding everywhere. ( but I deal with it cause I love my kitties)

People that do not know how to merge in traffic at an on ramp.

My perimenopausal symptoms. ( its a real * * * * * for sure )

Having to have my glasses to read anything up close.

The pollen in the air right now, ( wreaks havoc with my spring allergies)

Living so far from anywhere, and alone, now that the kids are grown and gone and I have no partner.

When people will not leave a message when they call and they get the voicemail/answering machine.

The war in Iraq ( My son is in the US Army )

The list could probably get long, so I will stop there.

a few things annoying me right now are

1) my polon anolomy

2) my boyfriend is not affectionate at all

3) my mother won't make up her mind if i can go to the dance or not

4) the dance is in less than 4 hours, and i still have to take a shower again

5) i also find it really annoying when people are reading off something, and they can't pronounce really easy words, like "commendable" argh! ahah!

Thanks! This allows me to vent without being annoying... Cool thread..

1.)The fact that I have no one special in my life currently & no one seems interested in talking to me.

2.) My sexuality possibly conflicting with everything in my life!

3.)The fact that I have no life right now & I spend 90% of the time home alone.

4.) The fact that I have no car or drivers license right now so I have to rely on the stupid train or bus for transportation & it doesn't get me anywhere.

5.) Jobless & on a constant job hunt but I have not had any luck getting hired.

6.) People telling me to get a life when it easier said than done!

7.) My constant low self esteem... not feeling attractive or good enough for anything or anybody.

This is a great thread!

1.) George Dubya Bush

2.) The traffic where I live. I hate driving in this city. The people are morons.

3.) My overly religious family who thinks that whenever it rains god is punishing the world.

4.) Having to constantly reassure my family that being gay is not a phase for me...

5.) Having to constantly reassure my family that being gay does not mean I am going to turn into a drag queen...

6.) My English Professor gets on my damn nerves...

7.) So does my Math Professor...

8.) I don't like the fact that I don't realize someone is being rude or sarcastic with me until after they've done it and I go home and think about it...

UUUUURURRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

today my bf told me i might have genital worts and he may be going to prison for 6 months due to dangerous driving but i am supicious it is somehting else or his driving incident was worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cuz the incident doesnt deserve a 6 month sentance the way he expalined it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just dont trust him. i dont even trust if he's slept with anyone else,well since xmas which is when i started seeing him. i dont even know if im really with him!and i think well thought i was in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can't compete with genital warts either. LOL. Seriously I'm very sorry to hear about it, sugarandspice. Hope you don't have them after all.

So it totally annoys me when people would rather do mediocre work than admit things could be better than they are. I just don't get that. It's more FUN to do good work, people!! C'mon and get with the program!

Things I find that are personally annoying:

#1. Snobby, pretentious indviduals.

2. People who are ignorant.

3. Snobs (didn't I mention that eariler..I really CANNOT stand them).

4. People who come off as being very condescending.

5. People who are overly obnoxious, who brag/boast too much.

6. Arrogance

7. Overly materialistic individuals.

8. People who really don't care about what's going on in the world, society, humanity.

Other than that, I love everything else in my life. I just can't stand people who are ignorant, who are so consumed with their selfish/belligerant lifestyles. I deal with that on a daily basis.

lol so glad i sarted this thread!!!

renaisancewoman - gaining weight is soooo pooh, my mum keeps telling me i need to loose, just cuz she is such a gorg slim * * * * *!!!urghhh!!!!

Lunabell - lol about sick people, i cant talk as i have a cough right now, but yeh hated it when i was at work/school and peeps came in coughing all over you.STAY AT HOME!!!!

Tranquile - what are you doing with your bf?!!hope u went to the dance and found someone better!!!

Antilove- superstar- no exactly how you feel, even if i get outa bed in the morns thats an acievement for me.

thakidoo1- if you spend 90% of time alone at home how do you expect to find anyone?!!!!!!!know how it is though spending a lota time at home, i am like that right now cuz feel poo. sorry to hear how you feel about your sexuality.....it shouldnt be like that should it!be you and be proud!so what what others think. i aint a job right now either cuz i feel like * * * *,lol. and i dont drive so unless i get driven, have to get buses/trains to go see my bf. i have no life too right now ( yes as youv guessed due to feeling * * * *!(about my weight!!!!!)) and i HATE people saying "havent you got a job yet, sort yourself out" * * * * off!!!!!got nothing to do with them!!!!God we sound so similar!!

Foxlocke - haha on ur third point!! ....er dont we need water??!!!! now when its lightening and it stricks you that might be more understanding!!point 4 rents!!!!!!!!what r they like!think we need to kill all rude and sarcastic people, know exactly what you mean.

----------------------------------------------------------

ok so yeh lets hope i don have genital worts!!!lol. another fwe things annoying me today!!!!

* i have a bloody bill through for like £273 (for accomadation from uni - i dropped out) although a mistake has been made and i shouldn have to pay as ive already paid £200 and whatever and i have already phoned and they still say i have to pay it urrrgghhh i am writing a letter!!!!!!stupid people.

* i have to go to stay with family today and tomoz and i feel like * * * *, and dont wana go have to put on a smiley face like everything in my life is hunky dorey!!!!

People who tell me to "smile!" when I'm perfectly happy and unlike them, don't emote phoney emotions just because some bozo walked up to me and commanded me to.

Same as above, only insert "relax!" instead of "smile!"

Oh yeah, I hate that too. It's like someone thinks there's something wrong with you. I hate "relax!" with a passion because it's like they're saying they're in control of themselves but you're all worked up. *Gag.*

One of these days I'm going to figure out a good comeback. The best I have right now would be to chuckle and tell them to relax. When they (inevitably) say they are relaxed, I'll say, "Well obviously not, since you're trying to tell other people how to behave." Urg. I hate when people feel the need to control others.