• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jason,

I only read some of your posts. In my humble opinion, you need to really make a decision whether to commit yourself to your current girl friend, or find another one.

You need to be fair to your current girl friend. Being undecisive and still being somewhat intimate to your ex girl friend are hurting your relationship.

Hey JP,

I just caught this thread.

Now she's marrying a man she's known for 6 months. It took her a week and a half to answer his proposal...

It doesn't sound like Jenn is certain about this guy she's "engaged" to. A week and a half to accept a proposal? Hmmm....she's definitely not sure about him.

hoss

Hey JP,

I just caught this thread.

It doesn't sound like Jenn is certain about this guy she's "engaged" to. A week and a half to accept a proposal? Hmmm....she's definitely not sure about him.

hoss

Hi Hoss.

Yeah, Ive thought about that too. Ive gotten to the point though, where ive accepted that there is nothing I can do but let time do it's thing. I havent spoken with her since our last meeting, and I dont intend on chasing her down for answers or anything.

She must have her reasons, and I hope those reasons are for love. Its funny isn't it... it stings as I say that, but I truly mean it. I want her to be happy, and if its happyness she has found.. thats all that matters right?

Hello everyone.

Well, I tied up the last of the loose ends today. I completely paid off a loan that Jenn and I shared, so that it will no longer show up as a debt on her credit report.

Another step closer.

Good! Sometimes getting the administrative stuff done helps, even if only in a symbolic way.

• 2 years later...

Archived