So Just to see the odds here How many of you have ever got back together with an ex? and after how many days? months? years? decades? lol.

Now remember I dont need a Huge explination here , just a simple

once - after 4 months

that kind of Idea. I will keep a tally and post it at the end. So let me start ........

Never - Never.

6 months into a relationship we broke up and then got back together after 3 or 4 days and then broke up 10 months later..honestly should of not got back together in the first place perhaps!

There was a good reason it should of stayed broken up really. For the record, my weekend apart was also more of a "break" as per his definition at least then a breakup. But it turned out to be more of a "I am going to test the waters" on his part and when that failed he came back.

So far out of 17 people that posted , 11 have been together with an ex and 6 have never. hmmmmmm looks like there is a 2/3 or 66% chance that at one point in our lifes we will redate someone, but out of those only a couple stayed together.

Keep em coming people !!!! I want as many people as possible to reply so my statistics can be better. THANX!

Honestly, I think you will find many that get back together, but many of these are also off and on relationships that were not healthy in the first place.

Honestly, I really believe in the "its called a break up because it's broken". I have known SOME couples that did reconcile, but with a lot of work and mutual effort. And honestly these couples tended to show some of that from the start and had some reasons that were workable by both to overcome before coming back together.

For the record, I would never do it again.

I hate you guys for giving me hope again.

Just kidding, I love all of you, I really shouldn't have read this post though, because it's giving me hope. Well, really I guess I was looking for hope when I decided to read it.

But I have a separate question for those who did get back together. What was the breakup about and how did you overcome it?

thanks

Ok people as i stated IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING else but a simple , yes I have or no i have not. If you wish to start another post about anything else please do, where will be no whoring in this post LOL , I dont mean to be a jerk but I just want statistics. Thank you

continue on please.

thanx

Yes twice (once 11 years ago, once 4 years ago)

First one the spark fizzled and I broke up with her, she found someone else and I freaked. We ended up back together after about 2 months and were together for 2 years. I ended it again because I accepted a job offer out of town. (We were great friends before the r/s and still are).

The second one: Together for 4 months, she ended it to go back to an ex that had broken her heart. We got back together 7 months later, and stayed together for a year. I broke it off as I couldn't get past the resentment of the first break-up.