The ultimate Christmas present?

Hey guys...

For a few weeks now I have been thinking about Christmas presents, and in particular... threesomes/lesbian action...

I have bought Luke heaps of pressies this year, and I was about to tell him last night what my idea was, but before I could say anything he told me he would get angry and upset if I spent any more money on him for Christmas! thereforeeee my plans I guess were foiled..

Before I met Luke I was starting to swing towards girls.. and lately I have been thinking "Oh I wish Luke was a girl!" I guess that's why I like him having long hair!!!

Would something like this be a good Christmas present (well I would probably say me and another girl would be a good start anyway, and if I am comfortable enough I can get Luke in from the sidelines!)?? Or should I just sit tight and wait for another occasion?

Any direction/ideas would be good!

Thanks!

~Seren~

Well the idea certainly has its appeal. But there is a lot to consider first.

Is there a girl who you know and whom you trust for something like this?

Is he ok with it? You are, but is this something he would like? Have you talked about this fantasy before? Does the idea of two girls turn him on?

Can you handle the emotional aspects? Can he? Will seeing him with another girl make you jealous in anyway? Will him seeing you with a girl make him jealous? And is the other girl going to be ok with it? Do you plan on this being just one time, or do you want it to be a regular thing?

I wouldn't recommend it as there are too many complications and things that could go wrong. But if you do go ahead with it, make sure everyone involved understands what they are getting into, what are any rules and boundaries that need to be set up? What is safe and what is off limits?

So I've been thinking about this myself; being intimate with another woman with/without my boyfriend present at the time. Ignoring the possibilities of jealousy and such, I'm curious what happens when everyone has gotten their rocks off. I can see how it would be exciting and titillating during the act, but what about afterwards? Do the three of you snuggle together? Once the lust-induced haze is gone, what happens? Personally, I would imagine it to be awkward and not worth the novelty, but maybe that's just prudishness and inexperience talking.

I personally would not like this gift at all. For me just being with the person that I'm in a relationship with is more than good enough for me. Having a threesome would just mess everything up.

I would talk to him about this. Make sure that you and him are both comfortable with sharing your love with another person.

There is a lot of considering to do before you jump into anything.

Would he be comfortable with another woman being involved?

Does he know that you are interested in women?

Would jealousy be likely be play a role?

How would you feel, seeing him with another woman?

It can work, and if both of you reach agreement, it could be interesting and fun for both of you.

I can tell you this: my ex girlfriend was bisexual. probably lent more towards men but she had a couple of girls she had sex with. I ame home one day and foud her in bed with one of them and of course dived in the second they aske dme to join. It was great! But afterwards...holy crap! "you touched her more than me" "you kissed her more" you" looked at her" "you you like her better" and it just never EVER ended. In the end the nagging was one of the biggest factors in me leaving her.

My wife suggested a threesome to me once but I just passed off the idea since I know what it will ultimately mean.

Good idea if you're not at ALL jealous..GREAT idea in fact but if you're unsure then I'd say no. It could destroy your relationship.

has he stressed that he'd like to do this too? If you are both 100% fine with it then ok, BUT imagine how seeing him having sex with another girl would make you feel?

Some are ok and find it a turn on, I couldn't share the one I love in the bedroom dept, its a very personal kind of intamacy. MY opinion.

Best talk first rather than surprise him. Intresting thread though! =O)

Alternative suggestion: Plan out a special and romantic night for just the two of you. You can still make it sexual, sensual, and romantic, but if its just the two of you then the other issues don't come into play. Live out his ultimate fantasy. Find the sexiest outfit you have, the hottest lingerie, and give him a night he won't ever forget.

Thanks for all your comments everyone - I guess there are things I didn't really think of...

I think in my mind I would prefer if he was watching rather than getting involved, and he has joked once before that he'd hold the camera etc... but I would have thought that all guys were into that kind of behaviour!

I guess I do need more time to think about it... and I think I have spent enough money on him for Christmas already!

Thank you all once again!

I think in my mind I would prefer if he was watching rather than getting involved, and he has joked once before that he'd hold the camera etc... but I would have thought that all guys were into that kind of behaviour!

I wouldn't think so. I mean it is basically watching your SO having sex with someone else (doesn't matter that it is a another female). I think many guys would get pretty upset by that.

Not a good gift. I think this is more a gift for you... and not for him if you are questioning yourself about your sexuality.

LIKING LONG HAIR ON A GUY. Holy Crap Batman .. I LOVE LONG HAIR ON A GUY... but don't attribute it to being feminine...my SO wears his hair long.. and he's ALL manly man.

No.. I don't think ALL men have this fantasy. Some joke about it.. but I can imagine most men would feel intimidated by having to service TWO women in bed.

I wouldn't surprise him with this one... it should be a conscience choice and desicion you both make. If you show up with a GF in bed.. he may feel OBLIGATED to try to perform so he doesn't lose face. Don't put him in an uncomfortable position as a gift.

I think many guys would get pretty upset by that.

I wouldn't... in fact I didn't... My girlfriend had sex with one of her girlfriends and I loved watching them go at it. It was so damn hott I'd watch them any time

No.. I don't think ALL men have this fantasy. Some joke about it.. but I can imagine most men would feel intimidated by having to service TWO women in bed.

Pschhhhh, intimidated? More like double the pleasure, double the fun!

• 8 months later...

It's definitely a touchy subject.

Thankfully, my relationship with my GF is strong enough to survive such an event.

My GF's best friend from elementary school is a bisexual, and after a little alcohol and years of built up lust, I got to watch them go at it with each other =) There wasn't a bit of akwardness afterwards or the next morning, due to the fact that all parties involved had a significant bond with each other.

Unfortuneatly, her boyfriend didn't appreciate it too much, so it won't be happening again. Had she been unattached, we'd probably both take advantage of her on a regular basis =P