Yeah well why not just throw everything out there, nothing to be ashamed of.

until about 6 months ago i was not circumsized. I hadnt had any sexual contact (oral, sex etc) and was doing just fine "by myself". Its then i met my now ex gf, and after talking to her about it (she was shocked) i found out that it isnt natural for your foreskin not to retract over the head. Now this with knowledge, i went and saw my doctor, who reffered me to a surgeon. About 3 weeks later, i was circumsized (im 16 now turning 17 in a few months).

We didnt end up having sex until about 3 or so weeks ago, but i was surpised to find it didnt do that much for me :s My head is WAY too sensitive these days and her grabbing of me (which im sure is normal for most people) really hurt.

When i stuck it in her, it felt very warm. Other then that, i didnt feel too much. I didnt feel much when she gave me head either, and i wanted to cum so bad incase she was starting to think she couldnt do it for me - but i didnt.

I think that this circumcision has done something and i dont know what. Is this natural? I want to enjoy sex so much like every other normal guy. Whats wrong with me?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats nonsense, dont listen to that rubbish.

Millions of boys and men are circumsized around the world. It is cleaner and more hygienic. And has no effect on your sex life. Your problems are either phscological or you are still healing from the surgery. My guess is the latter.

You are just use to it the wy it was. I am a female, however, I have dicussed this in length with men and I prefer to look at Circumcised penis than un-circumsised.

Apparently, men whom aren't circumsised have more feeling, so you will just get use to it over time. I think it maybe you getting use to your new feeling and sensation.

As I said, it's only what I have dicussed with other men.

Actually it is, I am in the medical field and I can tell you for a fact it is much more hygenic. Sorry to be a know it all, and it is not my intention, however, it is far more hygenic, especially for young children who don't know how to wash themselves correctly.

Circumcision is a stupid idea. We have antibiotics these days. When was the last time you heard a horror story about an uncircumcised baby who got a UTI and died because of it in the USA? While most male baby's are circumcised, there are still plenty out there who aren't and circumcision proponents would have you believing that they're dropping like flies.

Watch the Penn & Teller episode on the subject to see (most of) the full picture, but it comes down to a few things (at least in my book).

The NIH does not reccomend the procedure, though they do acknowledge that it may reduce the occurrence of some UTI's. But, like I said, we have antibiotics these days.

Obviously you're going to lose some mondo sensation, you had a piece of your junk lopped off by some cut-happy psycho.

Your sex life will probably go back to normal once you are done healing and get over your performance anxiety, if applicable. Discuss it with the jerk who mutilated your johnson, I'm sure that's what he or she will tell you.

Heads up to the females. Unlike a hood-ectomied clitoris, the unprotected head of the penis is exposed to crap all day long. I don't care if you've got silk boxers you're going to lose sensation.

female hoodectomy: generally good results, from all the reviews I've read.

male hoodectomy: unhappy male. Anyhow, you'll get over it. Your junk just won't be as sensitive as it would have been otherwise. You still got the rest of your body - I'm sure that between your ears neck back chest arms flank ribs you won't miss a few thousand nerve endings.

Oh, if you see this girl again tell her I hate her for using you like she did.

-a judgemental jerk

Seems people have got me wrong.

I had a medical condition called phimosis, she in no way, shape or form pushed me into doing anything. Infact, she didnt want me to go torugh with it. If i would have had sex with my condition, it would have ripped and caused me alot of pain.

I hope i need to get used to it, i mean even if uncircumsied guys have more feeling then circumsized, it all feels good dont it? Hell yeah it does.

I hope i can get used to it.

Okay to get this on topic for you

It's going to be sensitive, as you are still healing. What happens when you had the foreskin covering your glans removed, is that is is ultra sensitive, as unlike the foreskin, has not been exposed to elements. Think of when you skin a knee, the new skin growing will be more sensitive then the old skin around it. This is also why people whom are not cicumcised can be more sensitive as the foreskin pulls back exposing the glans.

Your glans is full of nerve endings still adjusting to not having protection! It is completely normal to happen, and it will toughen up.

Now as for not feeling anything, this may be because it was too sensitive and you were too anxious to even enjoy it, and it may also be partly due to the circumcision. It can make things less stimulating, as when you are not cut, you still have friction from the foreskin moving back and forth, when you are, you lose this. It does not mean you won't enjoy it, the sensation is just different and will take some time for you to get used too. Most cuys whom are "cut" tend to need more force and friction to get the feeling rather then having the foreskin naturally provide some of that. However in your case, given the other option was tearing, it's a trade worth it for you I am sure.

Give it some time, it is "trauma" and takes some time to heal and get used to.

As for those discussing the merits of it...it's an individual choice. The original poster did not have much choice as he had a condition where his foreskin was not retracting. Yes, by default it is more hygienic, however you can also teach a child to clean himself properly, just as you need to teach a girl to clean herself properly - I have known many people whom were not cut and never had any issue, UTI's or otherwise. Personally, after researching and seeing an actual circumcision I will never ever do that to any of my future sons. I have no religious reasons for doing so, and I am not going to do it just because it is popular in the country I am in. Oftentimes it is also done "to be like daddy" without doing research into it. I have, and I just will not do that to my future children. As others said, in some countries it is just the reverse. My brothers were not cut (without ever having any problems), and my father was, so if my mom can refuse it (she is from England so that may be part of it) so can I . There is actually more of a movement now growing against the "default" practice of it (you can find some of these organization sites on the web), and I have even seen Jewish organizations that now are trying to take it out of the religious practice. I respect that for some it is a choice to do, but it's also a choice NOT to do it which has just as much merit.

I too am in a medical field and can say that circumciscion is cleaner and healthier. However, if a man takes good care of his uncircumsized penis, that can be healthy too.

That said, maybe you're still getting used to it. I can imagine if you made such a big change, things can feel different for a while. Maybe talk to your doctor about it.

casket, you will get used to it over time.

I don't see this as the thread for a debate over whether to snip it or not. He did, it's done. Address the issue, which i what does he do now.

If he was really concerned, I think maybe a litlte time along finding out what worked for him might help.

I would give yourself more time to heal and see if you are still having problems with your unit. I would have a discussion with your doctor or the surgeon that performed the surgery that way you have an idea of how long you need to heal.

As far as circumcision goes I believe the proper medical position on it is there there is no medical reason for it to be performed and its more of a cultural/religious act rather than anything else. There are benefits on both sides of the fence on this issue.

okay so i guess i *mod edit* my mouth off too soo. my parets never said i was circumcized and i just asked them and they said i am. i had never scene/starred at other penisis before so i assume i was not. lol. i have no problem getting off lol. as for the getting head stuff, i guess i always neede a little more shaft action than head. but hey live and learn.

I doubt of taking the hood off your sweatshirt really matters much.

Guys get so focused on our dangly bits they imagine things. I know I do.

I had similar odd feelings after a vascectomy, and later, a hernia repair. Just having a little change down there in sensitiveland seems huge until you get accustomed to it.

Cheers everyone.

And no problem bout going off topic, this is just kind of a sensitive issue for me and i wanted to find out if i was normal. Other then that, feel free to start the circumsizion wars all you want.

See my problem is i have nothing to compare it to. I didnt have sex when i was uncircumsized. Maybe it was that i was just too anxious, though i wasnt embarrassed at all (even though i had grown up thinking i would be).

As i said, i wont be having sex for a while because my gf and i broke up, and that is a pain that i dont think is going to heal for a very long time.

Thank you all once again

P.S. - If its any consilation - i think it looks better with the hood off

"WHAT?" would be my expression as well. What a vile word to use, and a even more vile assumption.

I suggest you read up on the history of circumcision, as well as to the current practices of it, before you even MAKE such assumptions.

85% of the worlds population is not circumcised (reference in link below).

It is only in North America circumcision is so "regular". In Europe, and most other parts of the world, very few people get circumcised - so are you telling me then the only people whom are not "savages" are American?

I think it is an individual choice, but to say someone is "savage" for not getting done is well, just immature, uninformed and close minded.

People whom are not circumcised can keep clean just like anyone else, and not get UTI's or infections. People whom are circumcised can still get them.

A simple procedure that even slightly reduces our use of anti-biotics and brings some one into the civilized world is a good thing.

A simple procedure? I think many would rather risk a UTI then scarring, infections after procedures, there have even been cases of partial amputation. Complications happen in 55% of the surgeries. Years later, people may find that the circumcision causes problems with their erections, when too much skin was removed, causing pain, or bowing. The penis also loses its protective covering - the glans, which decreases sensitivity and it becomes a raw wound, until it heals, and during that time infection rates are high. There have been cases of infant death due to complications. Hmmmm, yet a UTI which can be cleared up in a couple days is worth all of this? Most UTI's and other infections are not caused by not being circumcised, but by poor hygiene, or infected partners.

Yes, it might be rare to have something that serious, but it certainly is a risk not worth taking for many people:

link removed

I also recommend you look for some videos on babies getting the procedure you can find on the site above - simple? Far from it. Contrary to what is said it IS very painful. Like I said it is individual choice, but I find that putting your infant child through that just to have them look like their father, or because the myth that it will mean lots of UTI's, just because you could not take the time to research and learn about it, is more savage. You would not send your child in for a removal of the skin on their fingers without researching it's necessity, why do we so casually do so when it comes to their penis? Some parents do inform themselves and choose to go through with it, and that is fine. But to say that those whom don't, are savages, is not only a disgusting comment, but grossly misinformed of the realities of the procedure.

Inform yourself before making such broad, vile, generalizations.