For guys and Girls..Poll on what age you where when you lost your virginity

15. Went through a bit of regretting it, being glad i done it, regretting it again and now its settled to like.. hey, I don't really care, it was just a first time at a new experience; not like it was the be-all-end-all and sex has gotten *alot* better since then.

I was 21... which was completely by choice....

My wife, and the mother of my child is someone who I "messed" around with throughout my teenage years... We did almost everything but have sex... finally after about 8 years of this I decided it was time. I've known her 14 years. been married 2 years. We started young Im 22 she is 19.

I tend to babble... forgive me

Tigris said she was a late starter at 22, but I've got her beat. I was 37 when I was "deflowered". I would rather forget the entire experience, as my ex got his release, but I didn't. I think it is rather hard (no pun intended) for a woman to acchieve orgasm with her legs thrown up over her partner's shoulders, but that was the only way he would do it. He wasn't very good in the foreplay department, either. Also he wanted me to give him oral, but he never reciprocated. So, all in all, it was not a good experience for me. I had sex at 37, I am now 47 and haven't had any more sex. You do the math.