• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect, J. You know that you must move away from your step dad and you are finally accepting some options.

Things can only look up from from there as you will have one less thing to worry about.

You can finally deal with your issues; one by one.

I'll talk to you on AIM tomorrow [my time]

He called you at Josh's but didn't know where you were?

I hope you know that you are certainly NOT worthless. Your step dad has some issues of his own and he puts others down to make himself feel better, but that's no reflection on you-- I think you are a very brave girl.

He has the problem, not you. Try to remember that, even when it's hard.

He knows when you're happy, he knows when you're comfy, he knows when you're confident, and he ALWAYS knows when you have carrots.

They can feel your emotions, can't they?

I've been riding since I was 10. A horse can ALWAYS tell when a novice is on his back. That's when a spirited horse decides to play games.

Do you have horses?

He knows when you're happy, he knows when you're comfy, he knows when you're confident, and he ALWAYS knows when you have carrots.

I've been riding since I was 10. A horse can ALWAYS tell when a novice is on his back. That's when a spirited horse decides to play games.

Do you have horses?

weird my horse only trys stuff with me he is a pain he likes to buck lol

yes i have a horse his name is Moosh do you ride english or western or bareback i ride all 3

Do you have horses?

weird my horse only trys stuff with me he is a pain he likes to buck lol

yes i have a horse his name is Moosh do you ride english or western or bareback i ride all 3

I ride all three as well. I started out Western at age 10, then took English lessons starting when I was 20, my coworker owns 9 horses so I got to ride English regularly there, and bareback from about age 11 or so, on my nieghbor's horse who I was in charge of caring for.

Are you in charge of taking care of your horse everyday? They are alot of work! Is he kept at your house?

It's an awesome responsibility, but they are wonderful animals. You are a lucky girl to have your own horse at such a young age. I know you have some tough things going on in your life, but I hope you take the time to count your blessings too.

You have a good bf, a beautiful horse, and friends who care about you on this forum. Pretty lucky girl, if you ask me.