• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pants?

You drove off in your mom's truck?

Yikes girl! You can get arrested for driving at age 13!

I know you get upset but you need to use common sense too. If you go to juvie you can lose your horse and not be able to see your siblings, is that what you want?

What pants?

I know you get upset but you need to use common sense too. If you go to juvie you can lose your horse and not be able to see your siblings, is that what you want?

im related to the sherriff and i can drive as long as i stay in our town b/c its so small

What pants?

im related to the sherriff and i can drive as long as i stay in our town b/c its so small

Aren't you worried you could get in an accident? It's still illegal, just b/c you are related to the sheriff doesn't make it OK.

Girl, you need to be more careful and get your anger in check. I'm worried about you!

What pants?

Aren't you worried you could get in an accident? It's still illegal, just b/c you are related to the sheriff doesn't make it OK.

Girl, you need to be more careful and get your anger in check. I'm worried about you!

not really i know how to drive ive drove the truck since i can reach the petals its not that hard

Getting a little off-topic girls

How ya doing Jewels? Sorry I've not been on much, but I've got some problems at the moment..

How's Moosh? lol.

haha Jay thats what girls do! yes i know all about your problems but you are the idiot that contributed and moosh is fine thanks a pain but fine.

ANNONCMENT: im moving in with josh

Your mom signed away her parental rights to all you kids?? To Josh's family?

Are they all going with you?

When?? Will you each have your own rooms? Where will you sleep?

well she "disowned" me so she "disowned" the others too because she doesn't want to take care of them because she would have to sober up. yes they are going with me. that's just 3 kids. josh and i will share a room and the other kids have rooms as well. we got it all worked out... no worries it's better then the hell hole i was in

How old are the siblings you are taking with you?

Is Josh's aunt going to care for them while you are in school? You ARE going back to school, right??

I know you don't want to think about this, but I think it's important that you do.

You've been seeing Josh for 4 months now, and you are both VERY young. Have you thought about what might happen if you two should get tired of each other and break up? Where will you go? And where will your siblings go?

It's very selfish to move those children around and then in 6 months your relationship breaks up and you have to move them again.

I worry about you and your siblings, since time and time again it's shown that relationships that start out when you are as young as you are don't last. This is a very adult life you are trying to lead, and it may well backfire in your face.

I hope for your sake that I am wrong, but in most cases they don't last, and I wonder if you've thought of alternate plans.

I was wondering if now that you are sharing close quarters with Josh and his family, are you planning to try and cut back on your destructive behaviours? As in, not drinking, using drugs, and not cutting yourself? Someone will notice if you are, and that might be a good thing, maybe Josh's aunt will get you the help you deserve if she finds out.

This is a big step, changing the environment for you and your siblings, and they are more dependant on you then ever now, so it's important to be a good role model for them and not do these crazy things, since they look up to you for how to act.

What do you think?

I was wondering if now that you are sharing close quarters with Josh and his family, are you planning to try and cut back on your destructive behaviours? As in, not drinking, using drugs, and not cutting yourself? Someone will notice if you are, and that might be a good thing, maybe Josh's aunt will get you the help you deserve if she finds out.

This is a big step, changing the environment for you and your siblings, and they are more dependant on you then ever now, so it's important to be a good role model for them and not do these crazy things, since they look up to you for how to act.

What do you think?

well they all drink and im tryn not to do drugs and i havnt cut n like a week i havent had a reason to

e]

well they all drink and im tryn not to do drugs and i havnt cut n like a week i havent had a reason to

Not cutting is a step in the right direction, and by "they all" I assume you don't mean your baby siblings, who are looking up to you to know how to act? If "they all" jump off the Empire State Building, I'm assuming you would not jump?

I hope you will continue to try and do the right thing for these children since you are their oldest and most mature familial connection now, and that is an enormous responsibility.

Are you ready to be their role model? To have what you do shape who they become?