• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Girl,

Glad to hear it. I hoped you were feeling better about things and that it would help you sleep.

Good ol' exercise it always a healthy way to wear yourself out too!

How are you feeling today?

ya it was fun we got pissed at the sequrity guard and wanted to jump him but we decided not to then we went to my friends house and played with her lighters and listened to music and laughed at her brother who was stoned.... it was fun!

im so tired lol but i guess im pretty good.... so far

Ah Girly,

You are going to have to do better than that.

Kind of a messy night for someone trying to turn her life around, wouldn't you say?

Playing with fire, hanging out with people getting stoned....potentially assaulting a security guard?

Ah Girly,

You are going to have to do better than that.

Kind of a messy night for someone trying to turn her life around, wouldn't you say?

Playing with fire, hanging out with people getting stoned....potentially assaulting a security guard?

so im not aloud to have fun? and i said we were playing with her lighter that doesnt mean we were playing with fire.......... well we were but and just b/c he was stoned doesnt mean we were.... we were having fun theres nothing wrong with that

so im not aloud to have fun? and i said we were playing with her lighter that doesnt mean we were playing with fire.......... well we were but and just b/c he was stoned doesnt mean we were.... we were having fun theres nothing wrong with that

I didn't say you weren't allowed to have fun.

Playing with lighters and hanging with drugged up people isn't really all that fun, is it? Seems like it would be a waste of time if you ask me, I'm willing to bet you and Josh can find better things to do with yourselves.

There's a distinct difference between fun and wasting your time doing foolish things.

I know you are better than that, Jewels!

I didn't say you weren't allowed to have fun.

Playing with lighters and hanging with drugged up people isn't really all that fun, is it? Seems like it would be a waste of time if you ask me, I'm willing to bet you and Josh can find better things to do with yourselves.

There's a distinct difference between fun and wasting your time doing foolish things.

I know you are better than that, Jewels!

well to me it is entertaining and josh wasnt there lighters are a lot of fun and drugged ppl are fun stupid which makes them entertaining!

well to me it is entertaining and josh wasnt there lighters are a lot of fun and drugged ppl are fun stupid which makes them entertaining!

I think that is something that will change as you mature more, and realize that it's actually pretty sad.

I have hope for you girl, you still have alot of growing to do!

I think that is something that will change as you mature more, and realize that it's actually pretty sad.

I have hope for you girl, you still have alot of growing to do!

ok

I can understand if you are needing some sort of release. If you are willing to try something else, try crushing some ice cubes in your hand really hard. It hurts - but it does not do any permanent damage.

Or grab yourself a rubber band, put it around your wrist, then snap it hard.

There are other techniques I can point you toward also if you are willing.