• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u know i dont work my butt off at home studying?! you dont... exactly and i do thank you very much and i did "argue" with her shes an idiot and said i did when she asked me why i didnt have my homework and i said because i never got an email back from you so i could do it and she said well i emailed you and i said sorry my email must be messed up because i didnt get it and she said i was argueing but back to the point.... i do study and i do ALL of my work i just fail everything i made a 57 on a history test a 67 on science and a 58 on division and 68 on multiplication

I have to agree with Dn on this one Julie,

You are a very bright girl and if you aren't doing well in school it isn't because you aren't intelligent and able to, it's because you aren't applying yourself enough.

You can do anything you put your mind to. I don't doubt that for a second.

How important is school to you? Answer honestly.

Hey Jewels,

I also know that you can do anything that you put your head to.

And believe me - if you want to be a vet, you're going to have to put some work into school.

It's not always easy - especially due to external influences, but you can get there if you really want it.

Sorry I've not been on as much, I've been busy. Talk to you soon though.

Take Care.

I have to agree with Dn on this one Julie,

You are a very bright girl and if you aren't doing well in school it isn't because you aren't intelligent and able to, it's because you aren't applying yourself enough.

You can do anything you put your mind to. I don't doubt that for a second.

How important is school to you? Answer honestly.

its not at all i hate it theres no point in me going

jay... ive given up on being a vet

So it seems the answer to your problem is to use the time you used to spend on line to study and improve your grades. Then you won't fail, you can be come airborne again and have a better life and do more of what you want.

Sounds like a plan - better than cutting anyway.

And I don't know what Josh plans to do for work but it's very hard to support two people on one salary if you want to live comfortably.

My bf makes over 100,000$ a year and it's not enough with a mortgage and two car payments and utilities etc to cover us both, plus it isn't fair to expect him to-- that's why I am back in school and working my butt off to become a nurse so I can help with the bills.

hope i was joking... i can get a job im going to have one soon actully...

DN ya i know that but when you study ALL day EVERY day it gets kind of old and boring and puts you in a really crappy mood

I know - so the best thing is to get it sone asap and move on to more enjoyable things.

If you are studying all day every day and doing so poorly than something is wrong with the way you are studying.

How do you study?

Have you considered a tutor?

I do not believe for one sec that with your level of intelligence that you are spending all this time studying and still failing.