Are most women turned off by virgins at a certain age?

Vernios

I once worried about that too, really was bothered by it. However it doesn’t matter with the right woman! I am dead serious, the right woman will see sex as something that will be special for you. 

I didn’t realize that until afterwards with a fantastic lady, who really communicated with me. It was great and I was a few years older than you.

• Like 3

Morning Vernois!

25 - you are still young! 

Remember, you don’t have to declare this straight away when approaching or getting to know a woman. Honesty will set you free - this can be said hours before you’re due to go down that road! 

It’s up to you - but as Coily said above, losing your virginity both as a woman and a man is done best when very comfortable, happy, and ideally - in love!  Then you get the time and understanding.

x

• Like 2

By the way OP,

Just because you are a virgin, doesn’t mean you will be any worse in bed than a guy who’s had 100 chicks. It doesn’t work like that! 

Great sex is about chemistry and being compatible! Knowing your partner. You don’t have declare virginity like saying “I’ve been in prison before” or “I used to do hard drugs”

When women relate experience to being good in bed, what they really mean I think is simply confidence in a way, and maybe a bit more confidence to take charge. But people vary so much in bed! Don’t worry, when you cross that bridge, you only have to mention it once you’re in the moment if you want! 

I was 18 when I lost my virginity and hadn’t even been kissed (I’m a woman). I would have waited for a lot longer, because it was important to me that it was with a man I was going to marry, even though I’m not religious. It meant a lot to me!

• Like 2

Do you have a giant sign that says "I am a virgin" on you? Because if you dont, they wont know. Even if you have sex. They would probably think you are just inexperienced. And they certanly wont know any of that when you ask them out. So you should relax about that. Dont worry about that and focus on finding a woman to ask out first. 

• Like 1

To answer your poll, no, I would not be turned off to learn that a man is a virgin. However, that raises the question, why discuss it with anyone unless and until you've already established a relationship of trust and intimacy?

Even then, you're not obligated to discuss your past sex life beyond being clean of STDs. It's not as though you'll be checked for an intact hymen.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vernios said:

I am 25, male, and still a virgin.  I am afraid this will repel any other woman around my age I ask out.  

Everyone is a virgin until they're not a virgin. There's no outward sign of this. 

Are you dating? Are you asking women out? Do you have a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and talking to and meeting women? 

Are you wondering if it's the other way around? That you're a virgin because you're afraid of asking women out? Not that you're afraid of asking women out because you're a virgin?

Being a virgin tends to more of an issue for the actual virgin then it is for the other person because they get it pounded in their heads by society that we are suppose to be having sex. How many shows/movies/books/articles/etc are centered around relationships and sex? People think that if they haven't had it when everyone else seemingly has, then something must be wrong with them. And yet, nothing is further from the truth. A quick search found a study showing over 4% of males and females between 25 and 29 are virgins. It's actually more common then one would think.

https://www.lovetoknow.com/life/relationships/30-year-old-virgin#:~:text=You may be surprised to,women and 1.6 percent of

Having sex is a personal choice that is different for each indivudual. What age you have it doesn't matter as much as having it with the right person and being fully ready to accept the physical and emotional consequences of that choice. It's best to wait until the right time and have no doubts then to rush into something and regret it later.

Thinking back to when I was around your age, not only was I a virgin, but I knew at least one male and two females also in their 20's who were virgins. Nearly every woman I spoke with said they had no problem with it. Most found it sweet and romantic. One woman who wasn't a virgin actually told me she wished she was so that if we ever shared that experience (we didn't), it would be the first time for both of us. So obviously, plenty of women don't have a problem with it and any that would probably aren't the kind of girl you would want to be with.