He saw my message but didn’t reply should I block him?

LoveSiiick

13 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

Nothing I actually don’t like it at all. But he’s good looking better looking than me. Probably has better options too. That’s why he’s ignoring me. 

Dating is hard enough without your bitter jaded attitude.  Also he doesn't sound like a potentially good match.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

It’s weird how he blocked me the first time and then unblocked me and now blocks me again. 

Just like it’s weird that you thought of blocking him and kind of weird that you went through all this just because he’s handsome. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

It’s weird how he blocked me the first time and then unblocked me and now blocks me again. 

It's weird how you wanted to block him because he didn't respond (although he clearly did) and that you said you wouldn't text him again yet you did only to cancel and offer another day...just because he's good looking.

This whole thing was doomed from the start. Good news is you don't have to waste anymore time over this. You can date someone else. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

It's weird how you wanted to block him because he didn't respond (although he clearly did) and that you said you wouldn't text him again yet you did only to cancel and offer another day...just because he's good looking.

This whole thing was doomed from the start. Good news is you don't have to waste anymore time over this. You can date someone else. 

So why did he block me then? LOL he was insisting to meet since the beginning.

3 hours ago, LoveSiiick said:

. He’s not busy he’s waving the afghanistan flag on american roads. I saw his tiktok that’s what he does. He’s driving reckless while waving the Afghanistan flag on back roads with his mustang. 

Why bother even communicating with someone you describe as a terrorist?  You seem to need to improve your screening and matching criteria.

Please get a good profile and recent accurate pics on quality PAID apps and start talking to and meeting local available sane single men.

Paid apps at least require a credit card and many require photo proof of ID. They also offer better screening and matching tools.

You don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get dates or date wackos weirdos or terrorists. Just try to be more selective, secure and confident. 

7 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

So why did he block me then? LOL he was insisting to meet since the beginning.

You don't like him anyway and you were planning to block him. And you cancelled on him. So why does it matter?

Are you sad because he's good looking? And you still want him because of his looks?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LoveSiiick said:

He blocked me again 😂😂

IMG_6823.jpeg

Oh well, at least he offered to reschedule lol

Also, what is the point of rescheduling if he blocked you? You both have very strange standards for discussion.

If he blocked you feel free to not answer at all. But yes, this is over and you shouldnt proceed with anything.

20 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Oh well, at least he offered to reschedule lol

Also, what is the point of rescheduling if he blocked you? You both have very strange standards for discussion.

If he blocked you feel free to not answer at all. But yes, this is over and you shouldnt proceed with anything.

No that was me asking to reschedule, my message is the green one. 

4 hours ago, LoveSiiick said:

Yeah i’m immature because I don’t like begging men for answers. 

Being capable of confirming a meeting without a boatload of weird drama does not equal "begging for answers."  

You have mentioned that "he's foreign" several times, and commented on his accent.  Evidently you have issues with "foreigners."  Why even waste his time, and yours as well, talking to someone from another country?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jaunty said:

Being capable of confirming a meeting without a boatload of weird drama does not equal "begging for answers."  

You have mentioned that "he's foreign" several times, and commented on his accent.  Evidently you have issues with "foreigners."  Why even waste his time, and yours as well, talking to someone from another country?

I don’t have any issues with foreign people, I wanted to meet him but everyone is so against me. I’m not the one who BLOCKED him, he BLOCKED ME TWICE. FOR NO REASON I DID NOTHING WRONG ALL I DID WAS CHANGE THE RESTAURANT LOCATION.