Ex Girlfriend sexual partners

Me (21M) and my ex girlfriend (21F) broke up about 3 months ago and are now wanting to give it another go. We were both each others first partners and hadn’t had sex with anyone else. However she has admitted that during the 3 months we were apart she slept with 20 different guys and I don’t know how to move past it.

Entirely possible. My ex dumped me for a 24 year old woman who said she'd had sex with 75 men. Presuming she started when she was 15, that's 8 men a year or a new one every 1.5 months. That's not quite up to 7-ish men per month though! 

I would find that pretty off-putting. I mean, can you guarantee these 20 men used condoms? Major ick factor there. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Apex122 said:

broke up about 3 months ago and are now wanting to give it another go.  we were apart she slept with 20 different guys and I don’t know how to move past it.

How long were you dating? What was the breakup about?

Refrain from sex until you both get tested and then some. If you can't get past it, and especially if the reasons you broke up are still there, it's going to be rough going. This is why on/off relationships are generally unstable and unhappy. 

Try to reflect if moving backwards rather than forward is the best decision, or you're just lonely. 

Such a difficult situation brother, personally, it's a tough pill to swallow for me. Did u ask her what was the reason that she had felt like doing this. 

Yes it's tough again, when you have feelings, one main thing recently I learned , which I will carry for  lifetime is, "regardless of how we feel we need to make right decisions" 

More power to you. Everything will come good 

Yeah, not sure how much I believe of this. She could very well be testing you ( in an immature way), for a response.  Nope, not a good thing to do!

Either way, whether it was 2 or 22, and she wants you back, are YOU okay with this?

My Question is:  You two broke up for a reason(s), what was it?  And has it been fixed?  If not, it's likely the problem still remains, so you'll end up back in this position.

Think wisely.

• Like 2

I dont think its real but its possible. Its easier for a woman to find a sex partner. And with hookup apps its even easier now then ever before, she doesnt even have to go out from her own room. So, there is a possibility.

OP, you dont have to be fine with this. If she had a "D carousel" and now wants back, you dont have to take her back and be fine with it.

• Like 1