Jump to content

Open Club  ·  63 members

Off Topic

Drop a happy thought here! (part two)


boltnrun
 Share

Recommended Posts

Saw on a neighbourhood group, a man talking about a little boy who he sees all the time with tattered shoes and clothes always wandering the streets. The mom is a well known drug addict and can be seen going off wandering around sans her kid. So he's like, listen people, I'm sick of this. I'll drive wherever to pick up if you have clothes, shoes, items for this kid. And there was a deluge of offerings. And people are watching out for him now, and the authorities were contacted to check this all out. Now he has a neighbourhood on his side. 

Made me really happy. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, beatlesfan77 said:

It sure is!  Are you also a sushi connoisseur?

Not at all! I just love sushi, unagi(eel) and agadeshi tofu. I’d gobble that up in half a second and order a second plate. Of course my eyes are always bigger than my stomach. 😄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Not at all! I just love sushi, unagi(eel) and agadeshi tofu. I’d gobble that up in half a second and order a second plate. Of course my eyes are always bigger than my stomach. 😄

I do exactly the same thing and have the same issue relating to my eyes and stomach. 😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, beatlesfan77 said:

I do exactly the same thing and have the same issue relating to my eyes and stomach. 😆

Well, enjoy anyway! Eat lots.

I find sushi very light to digest (or maybe I have a fast metabolism) and always get ravenously hungry again 2-3 hours later. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2022 at 11:37 AM, Rose Mosse said:

Well, enjoy anyway! Eat lots.

I find sushi very light to digest (or maybe I have a fast metabolism) and always get ravenously hungry again 2-3 hours later. 😂

I ate lots this past Friday and enjoyed every bite. Not to the point where I felt like I stuffed myself though. The key is to spread the orders out over the evening. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...