Christmas preset

Hello,

there is this girl that has been dating guy for many years so technically she's in relationship but they have problems in relationship as she told me many times and it looks like she's thinking about breaking up with him. She's been meeting me a lot lately and i know she's interested in me a lot. Not just by signs but all things that happened.
Should i buy her present gift for christmas or it's awkward?

4 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Oh buddy. No, just no. Unfaithful people always tell you there are some problems in their relationships and how you are the one that they would break up everything. They almost never do. Also, even if they do, do you really think she wouldnt do the same to you if you start to have problems? Its just not really something that you should put yourself into if you want a relationship.

Also, no gifts. Again, she is somebody else girlfriend. It would be ankward. 

I second the above post in its entirety.  OP, she is already in a relationship, which means you have no place there.  You mind your own business and back off and stay off.  Find someone single.  Also, she's no prize - messing around behind her boyfriend's back.  That just shows you her true character and it's not impressive. I feel bad for her boyfriend as he has no idea what she's up to.

Definitely do NOT buy her a present! It would be inappropriate. How would you feel if a girlfriend did that to you?  Find your own, single, girlfriend.

• Like 3

Thanks for the advice i thought so 🙂 Just to make sure myself

40 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

Find your own, single, girlfriend.

I actually have one but i'm also having some troubles and even though i should feel bad i don't because she kissed me and i did not expect that happen. I thought we are friends but that changed from her side and when she invited me to her house i declined.

I asked because i might be thinking of change myself and she's very interesting person. But true. Once cheater, always cheater.

1 hour ago, Manny Bianco said:

She's been meeting me a lot lately and i know she's interested in me a lot. Not just by signs but all things that happened.

52 minutes ago, Manny Bianco said:

🙂I actually have one but i'm also having some troubles and even though i should feel bad i don't because she kissed me and i did not expect that happen. I thought we are friends but that changed from her side and when she invited me to her house i declined.

I asked because i might be thinking of change myself and she's very interesting person. But true. Once cheater, always cheater.

So you two are meeting up a lot behind your girlfriend and her boyfriend's back? Sneaking around? No, that's not good.

If you're "having some troubles" with your girlfriend you either try to work them out or you breakup. Instead of cheating and thinking about buying gifts for the woman you're cheating on her with.

Are you buying your girlfriend a Christmas gift?

IF you are wanting to just buy her something because of how much you 'like' her, then don't.

Sadly, you two have crossed the lines of respect & boundaries.  Neither one of you should be involved any further with your partners.

IF she were to leave her BF, she may need some down time to work through her emotions.  Not just jump into something new & so quickly. ( Or  you may just be a rebound - no good on you).

So, reality check:  Is she still with him? Yes.

Then, YOU respect this fact and back off.  No cheating and stop meeting up with her. ( as I said, if you are not happy with your own gf, then end it!).

You both need to figure yourselves out here & not mess anyone else up.

• Like 1

Sure get her a present.  You should ask your gf what you should get her instead of us, I am sure she has a few ideas she will share with you.

Don't be the person that sets up their next relationship BEFORE they end the previous one like she is trying to do.  If you aren't happy then end it so your gf can meet someone that wants to be with her and isn't test driving her replacement.

Lost

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Manny Bianco said:

I actually have one but i'm also having some troubles 

Don't be a cliche about two cheaters talking about how their partners don't understand them.

Is your GF seeing others?  Does she know "you're having problems"?

It's amazing when people get greedy and horny how suddenly there's "relationship problems", isn't it?

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Manny Bianco said:

Thanks for the advice i thought so 🙂 Just to make sure myself

I actually have one but i'm also having some troubles and even though i should feel bad i don't because she kissed me and i did not expect that happen. I thought we are friends but that changed from her side and when she invited me to her house i declined.

If you don't feel bad about what's happen and you are all giddy about buy her a gift, don't you think it's time to cut your GF loose? Obviously you are no longer invested in your GF, and seek out emotional affections of another girl. I think you at least you owe your GF the decency to end the relationship.

• Like 3

OP, this seems to be all about being self-centered and selfish. She has a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend.  But BOTH of you don't seem to care about them at all.  All you care about is the attention and your egos and getting your jollies off.  Totally disrespectful to your current partners and zero self-respect. BOTH of you seem to have no shame.

At the very least, break up with your girlfriend so that you are free to do as you please.  She deserves that at least.  Always remember, being a cheater has a funny way of coming back to bite you in the a$$.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cherylyn said:

Wait until she officially breaks up with her boyfriend before getting personal such as gift giving.   Take your steps in order. 

Yes, and OP should break up with his girlfriend too. He shouldn't be giving other women gifts while he's still in a relationship.

• Like 1