Do women often leave clothes?

ZebDed

1 minute ago, ZebDed said:

I actually liked her having around during work, it was fun

My boyfriend did that when we were dating, and I had to work late. He didn't rest his head on my leg; he read a book. But hey, to each his/her own. I liked having him there, too.

2 hours ago, ZebDed said:

Like a dog? Creepy and unhealthy? I that's a bit of an exageration no?

I actually liked her having around during work, it was fun

I think it's sweet ❤️ but I'm a hopeless romantic.

This was years ago, when I was first married, I would joke with my husband that I wanted him to zip me up in his uniform he'd wear (for that job), so I could be with him all day long. 

Seems insane now, but made sense back then in that love drunk phase 😆

6 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Well then you have nothing to overthink.  She enjoys your company and you get along well so don't analyze this to death, just enjoy it.

Lost

Bumped into her in the hallway and I mentioned she had left her bra. She said "Oh yeah, so I did" but she hasn't taken it back lol

Little update guys:

Things are going really well. We made a cheesecake together that we’ll eat tomorrow. It was fun. She was constantly proposing her help, telling me it tasted so good, etc... She even sent me a message (that I didn’t see until I got home) asking if I could help her to finish this email we were writing the other night. 

I don’t know what it is, but I feel strangely different. I mean ‘strangely’ because this is not how I’m with women usually. 

I mean, I was seriously overthinking things at the start and I accept that, but now I feel almost completely at ease, you know. 

Of course I still have a bit of angst, but it’s different and I can’t quite understand why.

Thinking of taking her somewhere fun next week if we get the time.

Archived