Jump to content

Do women often leave clothes?


ZebDed
 Share

Recommended Posts

We had a party last night and I didn’t sleep at all. I had work at 7 am this morning and the woman I’m dating asked if she could come over and watch me work. 


She spent 4 hours with me and she left her bra. 


I remember her taking it off but only noticed it after I finished work. 


Does this happen often?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure. It's one of two things. It's either forgetfulness, which can happen to anyone, or it's a territorial marking, which is only a problem depending on how YOU feel about her.

So how do you feel about her?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, catfeeder said:

Sure. It's one of two things. It's either forgetfulness, which can happen to anyone, or it's a territorial marking, which is only a problem depending on how YOU feel about her.

So how do you feel about her?

I really fancy her. We’ve had two dates and we’re planning on cooking something this week. 

We get along pretty well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If she wanted to watch you work then she is into you.  4 hrs of watching anyone work means they like like you.

Relax and don't worry about clothes left behind unless they are her panties.  That is a whole different signal.

  Have fun and get to know her.

Lost

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did this woman actually watch you work for 4 hours or did you have sex sometime during that time? Why else would she take her bra off? 

 

If she left a scarf or something easily forgotten, that's one thing, but a woman KNOWS if she's not put her bra on! If nothing happened then I'd say she was sending you a message, albeit an odd one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've found it's an excuse to see you again. Oops, she says on a text, I think I left my ... at your place last night, do you mind if I pop over and spend some more time with... I mean, pick it up?  Usually it's something like gloves, a scarf, hairband or something. The bra might be a come on? Or, whatever she was on last night caused her to get foggy minded, and the bra was uncomfortable while she was sitting around, so she took it off and forgot it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ZebDed said:

She spent 4 hours with me and she left her bra

Why is she taking her bra off at your workplace? How old is she? Did you ask her for it to masturbate with? Why else would she leave it at work for you?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why is she taking her bra off at your workplace? How old is she? Did you ask her for it to masturbate with? Why else would she leave it at work for you?

I work from home dude...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, poorlittlefish said:

Did this woman actually watch you work for 4 hours or did you have sex sometime during that time? Why else would she take her bra off? 

 

If she left a scarf or something easily forgotten, that's one thing, but a woman KNOWS if she's not put her bra on! If nothing happened then I'd say she was sending you a message, albeit an odd one. 

We didn't sleep together. She was sat on the floor next to me and rested her head on my leg as I worked.

I remeber her taking it off, but I only noticed she had left it when I had finished work - she had left some time before.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are you such a stress case over this woman? You seem incapable of enjoying dating her. Every little innocuous thing has you anxious and worried and questioning.

Why bother dating if you can't even enjoy it?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

Why are you such a stress case over this woman? You seem incapable of enjoying dating her. Every little innocuous thing has you anxious and worried and questioning.

Why bother dating if you can't even enjoy it?

It was a general question with my experience in the details. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

It was a general question with my experience in the details. 

But you're asking so many questions about so many things. What does it MEAN when she says this? What does it MEAN when she does that? 

You seem so stressed and anxious. It doesn't come across that you are able to enjoy spending time with this woman when you're stressing out over every little detail. 

Your anxiety will be apparent and obvious to her if you can't find a way to calm down and enjoy her.

Do you have an issue with scrutinizing every little detail in your everyday life? Are you often on edge?

Edited by boltnrun
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ZebDed said:

We didn't sleep together. She was sat on the floor next to me and rested her head on my leg as I worked.

I remeber her taking it off, but I only noticed she had left it when I had finished work - she had left some time before.

 

OK....she really really likes you.....BUUUT....this coming over while you work and sitting next to you on the floor like a dog is creepy and unhealthy. I think she was also hoping to distract you from work into some different action.

You need to learn how to assert some boundaries with her starting now. Like when you are working, she needs to have her own life and not be at your house or sitting on the floor next to you like a dog. That's just gross. Remember that asserting boundaries shows strength and being a doormat is not sexy. Focus instead on setting up proper dates where you can have quality time rather than quantity time and actually pay full attention to her properly.

As for her leaving the bra....it's also like a dog marking her territory. No woman "forgets" a bra. Other small items, sure, but not that. She took it off and left it on purpose. This is sketchy cray cray vibes so beware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ZebDed said:

I remeber her taking it off, but I only noticed she had left it when I had finished work - she had left some time before.

Can you leave some briefs at her workplace to remind her? Maybe she can see how that feels, no?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ZebDed said:

We didn't sleep together. She was sat on the floor next to me and rested her head on my leg as I worked.

I remember her taking it off, but I only noticed she had left it when I had finished work - she had left some time before.

Maybe she was trying to leave you a sexy souvenir 😆 👙 She wants you, and wants you to think about her bra-less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DancingFool said:

No woman "forgets" a bra. Other small items, sure, but not that. 

Agree. Maybe she was annoyed you had someone else's thong in your head?

PS. Last time I left my speedo in a woman's bathroom, she dumped me😥

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HeartGoesOn said:

I'm having a hard time trying to picture her removing her bra, where no words were exchanged from either one of you, followed by leaving her bra behind.

ZebDeb...Are you messing with us?

Maybe her bra was making her feel uncomfortable, I really don't know, but no words were exchanged before or after the fact.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ZebDed said:

Maybe her bra was making her feel uncomfortable, I really don't know, but no words were exchanged before or after the fact.

Honestly, I hate wearing a bra. If I'm somewhere where I feel comfortable, that thing is coming off. I usually try to tuck it somewhere out of sight.... I've definitely forgotten my bra in a coat pocket for a couple of days 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DancingFool said:

OK....she really really likes you.....BUUUT....this coming over while you work and sitting next to you on the floor like a dog is creepy and unhealthy. I think she was also hoping to distract you from work into some different action.

You need to learn how to assert some boundaries with her starting now. Like when you are working, she needs to have her own life and not be at your house or sitting on the floor next to you like a dog. That's just gross. Remember that asserting boundaries shows strength and being a doormat is not sexy. Focus instead on setting up proper dates where you can have quality time rather than quantity time and actually pay full attention to her properly.

As for her leaving the bra....it's also like a dog marking her territory. No woman "forgets" a bra. Other small items, sure, but not that. She took it off and left it on purpose. This is sketchy cray cray vibes so beware.

Like a dog? Creepy and unhealthy? I that's a bit of an exageration no?

I actually liked her having around during work, it was fun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...