Why is he ignoring me?

Janicejaplin

I met a guy in december and dated him for 3 months or less. We saw each other in person like 6 times. The first time I saw him was in a friends meeting. And then we had tea and went for a walk and then breakfast. Afterwards everything just was ruined. He started being distant when it came to talking and chatting because he was busy with a new job and I was really discouraged about that. I really like chatting and going from chatting everyday to barely a few minute conversation was awful. He still wanted to see me and told me to come to see me and I made up and excusa. A couple of weeks after I sent him a photo of my bedroom because I cleaned it and made some redecoration and he told me he wanted to see my bedrom and told me to come visit me at my house on a wednesday and I kind of an excuse  when that day came. He told me to meet me on sunday then and on sunday I cancelled again

After that he didnt ask me out again and barely talked to me. Like never. I Started talking to him weeks later and he took forever to reply. Sometimes he would just double check. But he would reply to some of my stories with heart emojis. A week ago I dyed my hair red he told me he wanted to see me. And I ignored that message and stroke another conversation and he literally double checked me for days. I asked him why he ignored me as a joke and he said he had unistalled instagram which I find weird but I know it is true because he showed no activity at all. Now, like currently he never sees my stories. Never. I told him yesterday I wanted to see him and he didnt reply and he was online multiple and multiple times. He is ignoring me. He doesnt even see me stories. I dont know if he is hurt if he is not interested anymlre. Or the most probable that he is meeting another girl and wants to do things right and sees me as an obstacle so he is avoiding me because is in interested in another girl.

55 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

You cancelled on him 3 times.

What did you expect to happen?

Agree!  Stop cancelling on the dude. He was very clear that he started a job and was busy. He seems like even though he is not constantly available by text, he was interested in seeing you in person.  But you are hung up on the texting.

You are creating drama

I would also start ignoring someone if they keep bailing out on me and then randomly contact me again after a few weeks later as if nothing happened.  Basically blowing hot and cold.  Nope.  I would have moved on too.

Looks like he has moved on. I think this is your cue to move on too and learn from this.

7 hours ago, Janicejaplin said:

He is ignoring me. He doesnt even see me stories. I dont know if he is hurt if he is not interested anymlre.

This, for sure. And possibly he's met someone else. 

You canceled repeatedly. And you expect him to still be interested? Girl. Get real. He's next'ed you. Stop contacting him and be more mature about dating next time aroud. 

9 hours ago, Janicejaplin said:

I dyed my hair red he told me he wanted to see me. 

Unfortunately after just a few meetings, you're not exclusive so of course both of you are still talking to and meeting others.

It's not a relationship. Try not to play social media games. Changing your hair doesn't matter.

Move on and start talking to and meeting men.

16 hours ago, Janicejaplin said:

He started being distant when it came to talking and chatting because he was busy with a new job and I was really discouraged about that. I really like chatting and going from chatting everyday to barely a few minute conversation was awful. He still wanted to see me and told me to come to see me and I made up and excusa.

16 hours ago, Janicejaplin said:

A couple of weeks after I sent him a photo of my bedroom because I cleaned it and made some redecoration and he told me he wanted to see my bedrom and told me to come visit me at my house on a wednesday and I kind of an excuse  when that day came. He told me to meet me on sunday then and on sunday I cancelled again

- Yeah... this kind of thing does not go over well- constant cancelling.. they will eventually give up!

Archived