Should I feel bad for ghosting someone?

Peace of mind

Good grief, you folks are censorious. I have a right to react the way I want to react to what people say. You can react the way YOU want. She asked for opinions.

I would have thought his comment was inappropriate. It's fine if you disagree, but please don't tell me to 'chill out' because I have a different opinion.

Good grief, you folks are censorious. I have a right to react the way I want to react to what people say. You can react the way YOU want. She asked for opinions.

I would have thought his comment was inappropriate. It's fine if you disagree, but please don't tell me to 'chill out' because I have a different opinion.

CAT FIGHT!!!!

Come on girls...

I've been a bit over the top when I had a date with an amazing woman. But then again, this guy sounds a bit desperate!

Now, if either of you had a date with me, then I could understand you acting like him!!!!! :friendly_wink:

So you think this was him being angry

I would hardly call that anger ..he is saying he was shocked , they obviously got on and he thought she liked him so he is shocked she has gone from an ok date to ignoring him ...remember he has no idea why ..how does that make him creepy when there is a post a day on here of people asking how come they have been ignored after a date that went ok ...so yeah it does matter ..it is ok for the rest of this forum to feel upset about things like that but he is now creepy and shouldn't have cared . !!!! You know fine well no one comes on here saying * oh well * !

It can't be one thing on here for one person and another for someone else .

Completely agree with you pippy.

So he’s a red flag but the OPer saying she typically takes hours to respond to texts because her anxiety is so crippling doesn’t?

Not all posters recognize their own demons and shortcomings since they’ve lived with it so long so questioning how their actions are perceived can be a good thing!

Does anyone agree that perhaps she was WAY out of his league???

I have absolutely no clue :eek:

He could have been the CEO of his company and super model looks to go with it, but in my opinion (mine alone) I would be turned off by someone coming on so strong after only a couple hours of my time.

You clearly don't know me after an initial greeting. Excited maybe? yah. But if I gesture to shake your hand and you take liberty to hug me, pull on my arm, touch my hair, whisper in my ear . . that might freak me out. But that's me.

I have absolutely no clue :eek:

He could have been the CEO of his company and super model looks to go with it, but in my opinion (mine alone) I would be turned off by someone coming on so strong after only a couple hours of my time.

You clearly don't know me after an initial greeting. Excited maybe? yah, but if I gesture to shake your hand and you take liberty to hug me, pull on my arm and touch my hair, whisper in my ear . . that might freak me out. But that's me.

You are what I would consider normal! I just though t perhaps he was overwhelmed with your?

Absolutely. It depends on the person and if you actually like them or not. Perhaps if she did like this man, it would have been great.

yeah , an actual attraction can change the whole story .

One thing I will say op , you are only a couple of years older then my daughter I have realised , so I am glad for you that you recognise what you don't want in a man , recognise your own bounderies and are confident to stop things when you realise it is not for you ...

His side of the road just looks very different to yours ...doesn't mean he is a monster .

Anyway how did we get to cambers pants :tongue::D

Yes for deffo I will sherry , nothing to worry about though ..just a long story and I am defo going to bed this time xx speak tomoz .

Its a first meeting and he behaved like a crazy person.

I wouldnt bother to reply to him either but to be safe just let him know it was not appropriate of him and felt disrespected.

But saying anything feel might generate some other crazy reaction. Let him go dont respond block him off

Archived