Open Club  ·  101 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

I've lived through many. Too many. I would said the riots and the pandemic are the two that have hit me the hardest so far. Although for some reason I was not afraid during the riots. I kept trying to go to the store by myself and my husband kept stopping me. Probably naive.

What has Canada's response been? 

A couple of my friends have husbands who are deployed. And my young cousin is active military. I'm sure they're concerned.

On 2/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, boltnrun said:

I've lived through many. Too many. I would said the riots and the pandemic are the two that have hit me the hardest so far. Although for some reason I was not afraid during the riots. I kept trying to go to the store by myself and my husband kept stopping me. Probably naive.

What has Canada's response been? 

A couple of my friends have husbands who are deployed. And my young cousin is active military. I'm sure they're concerned.

Unfortunately, I think current action won’t suffice . Bullies understand one language. 

My mother-in-law needs a pace maker put in . My husband’s second ultrasound is planned for April 6. My mom is having surgery on her eyes in May because she has fluid leaking out . 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

12 minutes ago, maritalbliss86 said:

Aw I love this girl!  I've only watched a handful of videos since you posted a few months ago I think, but she's made her life so peaceful ❤️ 

I watch her all the time . She is getting married and moving to her new home. ❤️

• Like 1