Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

On 12/28/2021 at 9:38 AM, boltnrun said:

That happened to me when my anxiety was severe. Dropped 26 pounds. Given what you've been through recently it's understandable.

However, it might not be a bad idea to notify your doctor.

Now that I think about it I lost 30 pounds in a month when I had my nervous breakdown. Not that I think I am headed in that direction. I think just stress and the Christmas run. 

I would like to say it is going to be better but our omicron cases are spiraling higher than any variant so far. At the height of delta we were at about 4400 a day  for my province . Today we got almost 17,000 for today’s total for my province. School is delayed returning . 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Welcome to the shyte show. 

Just now, Seraphim said:

I would like to say it is going to be better but our omicron cases are spiraling higher than any variant so far. At the height of delta we were at about 4400 a day  for my province . Today we got almost 17,000 for today’s total for my province. School is delayed returning . 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Welcome to the shyte show. 

Oh, I just now posted something similar on my journal. Monday is “Staff Development” day, then students are *supposed* to return on Tuesday. I don’t think there are any plans to delay students returning, unfortunately. I am concerned.

I am optimistic.  I think people will get tired of people dying and actually do something about this.  I realize I may be playing Suzie Sunshine but I honestly like most people and think there are more good people than bad.  The bad people just make better television, apparently.