Would you accept this? Too ill to see me but has dinner with ex girlfriend

nadineblack

Wow.. late to the game.. sorry.

You made the right choice. Money can be re-made - but hellish experiences is wasting more than just the money. Definitely bag out of the trip. If it's airlines, you can let them know "something came up and i need to cancel or reschedule the trip" and some will give you a voucher with a time-limit to when you can reschedule the trip "for a reactivation fee" which is better than paying full a 2nd time. See if this is possible for each leg of the trip (plane, cruise, hotels, etc.)

yeah.. your bf is not over the ex- and that he'd flaunt it is not a good sign. That he blow you off to spendnn time with the ex-, then blow you off again after just being with ex- - not good news. he's losing out. you can do better.

Good luck to you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow.. late to the game.. sorry.

You made the right choice. Money can be re-made - but hellish experiences is wasting more than just the money. Definitely bag out of the trip. .

Yah, you can't put a price tag on self respect and peace of mind.

If you can't figure out how to take a friend in his place, just walk away and call it a wash.

This is normal behaviour from a guy who is not that into you. Good for you to recognize something is "off". I'd skip the trip, it will be very uncomfortable and awkward. Chuck up the loss to the cost of not wasting any more time with a guy who doesn't make you his priority and go find one who does.

Archived