Why would my ex girlfriend's friend ask me that..

KevinHart

So I can tell you she is not over him yet and no she wouldnt be jealous of my exe's new relationship (if it even exists) its possible but its very unlikely.

How can you be sure of her time for moving on from a relationship with your bestfriend? Or her level of jealously to your ex?

Besides she could also be using you are a direct route to your best friend too.

Teenage girls are funny creatures. You honestly can't assume anything with them.

Maybe this is not the case.

What ever the reason. You need to block her and stop letting them worm in.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you be sure of her time for moving on from a relationship with your bestfriend? Or her level of jealously to your ex?

Besides she could also be using you are a direct route to your best friend too.

Teenage girls are funny creatures. You honestly can't assume anything with them.

Maybe this is not the case.

What ever the reason. You need to block her and stop letting them worm in.

Yeah I can tell you one thing, when she texted me she was doing a favor for my ex, but I could also tell that she was trying to find out little things about my friend's new relationship its really funny

Is there a reason you maintain contact and communication with your ex's friends? Teenage girls can do some weird things with weird motivations. Great that you deleted your ex from your social media, but now you have this friend contacting you and prying into your personal life, and there is no explanation as to why other than it's creating anxiety and making you unhappy. Delete the friend too. Unless there is a reason you need to maintain communication via text or phone (club, job), remove her. If you need to maintain communication, do not discuss anything with her other than the task for which you require the communication...the club, the committee, the job. Ignore personal texts or be vague about what you're up to in order to maintain pleasant rapport. That's it.

There's obviously something going on with the personal questions about whether you're dating or not and this need to keep communicating with you. In most situations, when there's a split, the best friends don't contact the ex unless there's some other motivation to do so. You lose friends when people split if you are to remain loyal, and it sucks, but it is what it is. You have no reason to be communicating with the ex's BFF, and she has no reason to be communicating with you, so stop. Just stop responding or entertaining her...that is, if your goal is to move on. I suspect, despite what you said, you maintain some hope that she wants you back, which is why you're texting the friend.

And to everyone that think I want my ex back or hoping to get her back, No I'm simply here to get different opinions from different people about my case and I'm very happy to hear more even tho question has been answered!

I don't buy it, OP.

Can you honestly say that if your ex showed up tomorrow and wanted to try to work things out, you would say no?

I don't buy it, OP.

Can you honestly say that if your ex showed up tomorrow and wanted to try to work things out, you would say no?

I would definately say no, Look I'm not that bothered about it i was just asking a question im not asking if my ex wants me no, i dont even want her, I'm asking this out of curiosity not wanting her back.

Is there a reason you maintain contact and communication with your ex's friends? Teenage girls can do some weird things with weird motivations. Great that you deleted your ex from your social media, but now you have this friend contacting you and prying into your personal life, and there is no explanation as to why other than it's creating anxiety and making you unhappy. Delete the friend too. Unless there is a reason you need to maintain communication via text or phone (club, job), remove her. If you need to maintain communication, do not discuss anything with her other than the task for which you require the communication...the club, the committee, the job. Ignore personal texts or be vague about what you're up to in order to maintain pleasant rapport. That's it.

There's obviously something going on with the personal questions about whether you're dating or not and this need to keep communicating with you. In most situations, when there's a split, the best friends don't contact the ex unless there's some other motivation to do so. You lose friends when people split if you are to remain loyal, and it sucks, but it is what it is. You have no reason to be communicating with the ex's BFF, and she has no reason to be communicating with you, so stop. Just stop responding or entertaining her...that is, if your goal is to move on. I suspect, despite what you said, you maintain some hope that she wants you back, which is why you're texting the friend.

No, thats what im saying I dont want her back... and I dont even mesasge her friend, we barely message and if anything shes the one who initiates contact but its very rare... and I'm really not too bothered if its my ex messaging through her or not all I was asking for is what was the reason behind it.. Which has already been asnwered, I dont know why y'all think I want her to take me back if that was the case I wouldnt let her go the first time wouild I?

No, thats what im saying I dont want her back... and I dont even mesasge her friend, we barely message and if anything shes the one who initiates contact but its very rare... and I'm really not too bothered if its my ex messaging through her or not all I was asking for is what was the reason behind it.. Which has already been asnwered, I dont know why y'all think I want her to take me back if that was the case I wouldnt let her go the first time wouild I?

Well, because this thread exists, for starters. Second, because you acknowledged you would like to hear that misses you. Usually people who have moved on and are past the stage of wanting an ex wouldn't even have responded to the best friend's inappropriate questions.

It sounds like you had no choice but to let her go the first time, as you indicated she was the one who ended it.

Anyway, keep putting one foot forward. She isn't sniffing around for the reasons you hoped.

I can imagine them sitting together and texting you.

This is the first thought that came to mind as well.

I mean, they’re teenagers, and at that age where boys tend to occupy their thoughts and discussions.

I would chalk it up to the friend/ex being bored and nosey - nothing else.

Its getting old at this point.. I was just walking to the college where I have my apprenticeship as a business administrator, as I was walking in with my mate she was walking out with her other friend from class I think, she saw me ( I didnt even look at her direction) she just pulled a weird face and started laughing like I dont get it whats there to laugh about, She says lets be friends but doesnt act like is she taking me as a joke or what? I ignore her why cant she do the same? she just laughs and stares and pulls weird faces, she did the same thing 1-2 weeks ago... She was on the bus and I was at the bus stop waiting for my friend and she was just staring as well and laughing with her friend... why cant she just ignore me or like I get that shes childish and stuff but at this point its getting quite annoying lol

I dont even know how I ended up dating her seriously...

So the next time you see her, ask her to please stop making faces at you.

Problem solved.

I dont want to give her the satisfaction of me approaching her, if I ignore it and act as if it doesnt bother me she'll stop hopefully.. Approaching her is the last thing I'd wanna do

She wants your attention, which is why she's doing this. This is what teenage girls do.

Maybe she's resentful that you're moving on with your life and not pining for her.

Take her attention as a compliment (seriously), and just ignore her and move on.

The second you give her any attention, the worse it will get.

Eventually it will fade. Trust me, you're so young - one day you're going to reflect back on this and just laugh.

She wants your attention, which is why she's doing this. This is what teenage girls do.

Maybe she's resentful that you're moving on with your life and not pining for her.

Take her attention as a compliment (seriously), and just ignore her and move on.

The second you give her any attention, the worse it will get.

Eventually it will fade. Trust me, you're so young - one day you're going to reflect back on this and just laugh.

yeah you are right and i can agree with what you said here, to be honest when I look at our memories I just laugh and admire the time I had with her haha

Also theres this guy in her class that I kinda knew him before we split, and he has been recording her since... But weird enough he recorded her today and It looked very forced like i dont know but it didnt look natural if you know what I mean... or maybe I'm overthinking it... But basically they were in a restaurant and my ex was holding on to some guy's shoulder but her face looked kinda awkward as if she didnt enjoy it so I have a feeling that she did that on purpose but I'm not sure because the guy recorded specifically her even tho there were at least 15 people at the table... Weird but idk I removed that guy as well I dont want to see my ex at all.

yeah you are right and i can agree with what you said here, to be honest when I look at our memories I just laugh and admire the time I had with her haha

Also theres this guy in her class that I kinda knew him before we split, and he has been recording her since... But weird enough he recorded her today and It looked very forced like i dont know but it didnt look natural if you know what I mean... or maybe I'm overthinking it... But basically they were in a restaurant and my ex was holding on to some guy's shoulder but her face looked kinda awkward as if she didnt enjoy it so I have a feeling that she did that on purpose but I'm not sure because the guy recorded specifically her even tho there were at least 15 people at the table... Weird but idk I removed that guy as well I dont want to see my ex at all.

Honestly KevinHart, you're over-thinking all of this (even down to the most minute detail in the recording that you refer to above^).

You're gonna drive yourself nuts from over-thinking and over-analyzing (if you haven't reached that point already).

The ENA peeps have given you some good advice here. Time to let it go!

Honestly KevinHart, you're over-thinking all of this (even down to the most minute detail in the recording that you refer to above^).

You're gonna drive yourself nuts from over-thinking and over-analyzing (if you haven't reached that point already).

The ENA peeps here have given you some good advice here. Time to let it go!

I am you're right

Archived