Why would my ex girlfriend's friend ask me that..

KevinHart

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long did you date and why did she break up with you?

We dated 2 months it was very intense.

This will show you how immature she is... She said she broke up with me because we didnt speak for 2 days... But 2 weeks later after she broke up with me, she came back and said she ended it because she wasn't feeling it and everything went to fast.

To be honest to this day I'm not sure why she dumped me.

She's still basically a kid, OP.

At 17, I was temperamental and childish, too. Feelings are fleeting.

I know it sucks, but you will date plenty more girls in the coming years. This one will be but a memory on your timeline within the next year or so.

Yeah that's true, she needs to leave me in peace tho.

She does not "need" to leave you in peace. She has free will, and can do whatever she chooses to do. If you want peace, you seek that yourself by disengaging.

What she is doing right now? This is her version of healing. It's childish. It's ugly. It's very 17. (It can become very 27 and 57 too, as plenty posts on here will attest, but I digress...)

You're still a little hung up on her—and, dude, that's cool. That's okay. That means you felt stuff, experienced stuff, and are mourning. No shame in that. But that's why you're letting this jostle you. Own that. It becomes less mysterious that way.

She does not "need" to leave you in peace. She has free will, and can do whatever she chooses to do. If you want peace, you seek that yourself by disengaging.

What she is doing right now? This is her version of healing. It's childish. It's ugly. It's very 17. (It can become very 27 and 57 too, as plenty posts on here will attest, but I digress...)

You're still a little hung up on her—and, dude, that's cool. That's okay. That means you felt stuff, experienced stuff, and are mourning. No shame in that. But that's why you're letting this jostle you. Own that. It becomes less mysterious that way.

I understand where you're coming from but I'm done I dont want to have any contact with her I frankly dont care, whats going on in her life, I keep my distance from anything or anyone that has anything to do with her, shes childish and lost when it comes to relationships, the reason I said she needs to leave me alone is because she still tries to keep herself on my mind through her friend, I just want her to stay away because I'm pretty much moving on and sorting a lot of stuff in my life which i'm happy with so she's just a hindrance to me right now, nothing more to it.

I understand where you're coming from but I'm done I dont want to have any contact with her I frankly dont care, whats going on in her life, I keep my distance from anything or anyone that has anything to do with her, shes childish and lost when it comes to relationships, the reason I said she needs to leave me alone is because she still tries to keep herself on my mind through her friend, I just want her to stay away because I'm pretty much moving on and sorting a lot of stuff in my life which i'm happy with so she's just a hindrance to me right now, nothing more to it.

And yet, when I asked if you were hoping to hear that she missed you, you responded with this: "of course I would be happy to hear that"

You're contradicting yourself, which makes sense when you don't want to miss her. But I think do, and that your feelings are obviously still there to some degree. It's normal and it's confusing when one feels like they're moving on only to have a reminder that one still cares more than they realized.

In any case, you're best to continue moving on without her and not spending too much time wondering why a 17-year-old behaves like, well, a 17-year-old.

And yet, when I asked if you were hoping to hear that she missed you, you responded with this: "of course I would be happy to hear that"

You're contradicting yourself, which makes sense when you don't want to miss her. But I think do, and that your feelings are obviously still there to some degree. It's normal and it's confusing when one feels like they're moving on only to have a reminder that one still cares more than they realized.

In any case, you're best to continue moving on without her and not spending too much time wondering why a 17-year-old behaves like, well, a 17-year-old.

Can't agree more and yeah I still miss her and not even going to lie i think about her daily but I'm trying my best just to move on, this whole thing with her friend kind of made me create this threada to reasure myself that I'm not overthinking anything and that I can get an honest opinion from expierienced people in Dating/Breakups, and cant thank all of you enough thank you for all your answers, guess it is best to forget the past and move on.

Correct, what’s best is to move on. Upward and onward. Do yourself a favor and actually block her, don’t ‘block her’ you know the halfassed I’m ‘taking control’ blocking where you know full well she still has access. you’re still Facebook friends, end that. Her friends shouldn’t have any access to you. Period. If they reach out tell them ‘No’ nothing more. I remember back when I was your age forever ago I’d play those reach out to my friends ex for my friend games I remember one of my friends exes replied with a blunt and straightforward ‘NO’ put me in my place quick, never bothered him again.

Correct, what’s best is to move on. Upward and onward. Do yourself a favor and actually block her, don’t ‘block her’ you know the halfassed I’m ‘taking control’ blocking where you know full well she still has access. you’re still Facebook friends, end that. Her friends shouldn’t have any access to you. Period. If they reach out tell them ‘No’ nothing more. I remember back when I was your age forever ago I’d play those reach out to my friends ex for my friend games I remember one of my friends exes replied with a blunt and straightforward ‘NO’ put me in my place quick, never bothered him again.

Yeah I think i'll do that.. But if she notices won't she think that im basically showing my weaknesses? I mean actions speak louder than words

Yeah I think i'll do that.. But if she notices won't she think that im basically showing my weaknesses? I mean actions speak louder than words

She is too self-absorbed to be thinking that way, I promise. She'll only care because she can no longer keep tabs on you.

Don't let a fling like this condition how you choose to move forward.

She is disgustingly childish.

She dumps you. Then gets jealous over your story when unfollows you!

You are allowed to get on with your life.

Could be she is sitting with her friend plotting up a way to make you jealous.

I haven't read the other posts... It could also be this scenario if it's not been mentioned.

When I was 15 this guy was really into me. Everyone knew it and I was considering it. But I wasn't ready for a relationship... Yes late bloomer lol.

Anyway me and my best friend at the got in an argument... We didn't speak for ages. She ends up dating the "guy" to make me jealous!

This friend of your ex. Could have been jealous of your ex's new relationship (if there is one) and getting back at her with you. Awful mind games.

Girls can do some crazy things as teenagers! Funny enough never saw that guy again and still friends with that girl. Life is a funny old thing.

Be careful with these girls that's all I'm saying.

Block the friend and focus on where you were before she texted you!

She dumped you and has a bf. It no longer matters.

It sounds like she is curious if you are moving on, it does not mean she wants to be with you, or cares.

I dont actually think she has a boyfriend because if she did the first thing she would do is post him on everything and make sure I see and know about it... and the way her friend said it is as if she was forced to say it... She never mentioned who he is, His name, or anything the guy literally doesnt exist... If she does then well its none of my concern im not too bothered....

She is disgustingly childish.

She dumps you. Then gets jealous over your story when unfollows you!

You are allowed to get on with your life.

Could be she is sitting with her friend plotting up a way to make you jealous.

I haven't read the other posts... It could also be this scenario if it's not been mentioned.

When I was 15 this guy was really into me. Everyone knew it and I was considering it. But I wasn't ready for a relationship... Yes late bloomer lol.

Anyway me and my best friend at the got in an argument... We didn't speak for ages. She ends up dating the "guy" to make me jealous!

This friend of your ex. Could have been jealous of your ex's new relationship (if there is one) and getting back at her with you. Awful mind games.

Girls can do some crazy things as teenagers! Funny enough never saw that guy again and still friends with that girl. Life is a funny old thing.

Be careful with these girls that's all I'm saying.

Block the friend and focus on where you were before she texted you!

Hmm.. that could be a possiblity but I can most definately tell you her friend wouldn't do that, she dated my best friend for nearly a year (10 months) and they broke up at around the same time my ex dumped me... So I can tell you she is not over him yet and no she wouldnt be jealous of my exe's new relationship (if it even exists) its possible but its very unlikely.

Prob her texting wanting an ego boost.

Best to block the friend too.

It wasn't her texting but it was most likely her telling her friend to ask and say it, it doesnt really matter who wrote it, but if it is for an ego boost what shall I do? I blocked removed my ex off everything, I'm not sure if I want to block her friend tho

It wasn't her texting but it was most likely her telling her friend to ask and say it, it doesnt really matter who wrote it, but if it is for an ego boost what shall I do? I blocked removed my ex off everything, I'm not sure if I want to block her friend tho

Why would you not want to block the friend? Do you want your ex to be able to contact you through this friend?

Archived