What the f is going on?

Kimbles1215

I think people are getting confused with the story, we originally chatted on tinder. Then we never spoke again, then I bumped into him on a night out randomly a month later and we dated for 5 weeks.

No I think we got that part right.

What was confusing (to me anyway) was that since you had only chatted on Tinder and never met in person, when you randomly bumped into him on a night out a month later (in your original post you said it was two months), how did he know it was you and how did you know it was him if you had never met before?

From photos on Tinder? That hardly seems reliable. Can you understand how that part is confusing?

In any event, just toss this one back kimbles, he's creepy as DF said, and a total flake.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I’m going to walk away again... I know everything about his background, his family life, his career, his friends. We went on 5 dates and we would be together for a good 6-7 hours each time. It’s just annoying because he’s the exact type of guy I’d go for, good job, nice person, funny, good looking (bonus) and we hit it off. He’s just hit and miss.

Not really. He's not being very nice to you, is he?

Sure, he possesses some of the qualities you look for in a guy. But they're wrapped up with warning labels of "You'll Do...For Now" and "I'm Bored, Let's See if Kimbles is Still Hooked on Me".

You have to take him out of your list of options. You're not anywhere near the top of his.

Update: we went on a date and it was really good! However, he’s gone back to his usual ways of being a complete dic*head by literally taking hours replying to me and ive decided to ghost him.

He’s ganna be at the same bar I’m going to tonight. But I’m literally just going to walk past and not even achknowloedge him. F****** ass.

Update: we went on a date and it was really good! However, he’s gone back to his usual ways of being a complete dic*head by literally taking hours replying to me and ive decided to ghost him.

He’s ganna be at the same bar I’m going to tonight. But I’m literally just going to walk past and not even achknowloedge him. F****** ass.

Why the heck did you agree to a date after all this?

He most likely won't care if you ignore him or not. How can you ghost someone who already ghosted you?

It sounds like he was clear about casual dating/hookups from the beginning.

If you want real dating/relationships with contact in between, not just chance encounters, this is not the guy.

we went on a date and it was really good! However, he’s gone back to his usual ways of being a complete dic*head by literally taking hours replying to me and ive decided to ghost him.

He’s ganna be at the same bar I’m going to tonight.

But I’m literally just going to walk past and not even achknowloedge him..

I wouldn't waste the emotional energy. He will see right through that game (which is what it is, he knows it and you know it) and no doubt will laugh about it with his buddies.

Your call though. If you want to be the butt of the joke, have at it!

Best to go to a different bar altogether or if you *must* go to that bar, stay clear on the other side. Don't walk past and say nothing, sorry that's just silliness.

Nooooo, Kimbles! Don't do it. Here's hoping you didn't attend the same bar tonight as this guy.

If you attend the bar and deliberately go out of your way to ignore him, it looks like you're still craving/wanting his attention.

You want to teach him a lesson, but he's never going to change/learn because he doesn't care enough to change his ways.

I know it sucks because, for some reason, you like this guy. But the only way to move on from this is to accept that he's not worth your time and move on.

Please understand that he's not going to change his ways or learn a lesson here. No doubt he will reach out to you in hopes of scoring another date (when it's convenient for him), but he isn't what you're looking for and does nothing but disappoint you.

Don't give him any more chances. Let the anger go. Let him go. You can't do the same thing over & over and expect a different result.

Please let it go; otherwise you're going to drive yourself insane.

I'll just repeat what I asked in post #8

How may chances are you going to give this d-bag?

I thought you said in post #27

Thanks for the replies. I guess I’m going to walk away again.
Yet here you are playing the game with him yet again?

You should really sit down and take a look at your own behaviour. He's playing you like a fiddle and walking past him without saying a word is what the folks in grade 7 do.

You are a classic enabler. You enable men to disrespect you by continuing on with them instead of giving them the boot when they show you what a-holes they are.

This is on you now, luv. He's just playing the game that you enable him to play.

Archived