My younger brothers girlfriend has been having sex with his friend??

Quietlady00

They use condoms

he can still get some STDs

I cannot fathom how much you don't care about your brother. I butt heads with my brothers - but we would never let someone hurt eachother. As you get older == especially when your parents are elderly -- that is who you have. That's cold blooded to me that you would not tell your brother or tell the friend she has the choice of telling or you will

What kind of "bff" is this? She has no morals, no decency, is a liar and manipulator...and you call that your friend?

If you don't want to inform your brother, the very least you could do is to stay away from this person. She's not a good person. It's not okay to treat someone this badly for your own selfish reasons.

It is normal. I like to use the 10 Things I Hate About You analogy - when we are younger we tend to be attracted to boyish Joseph Gordon-Levitt but as we become women we want manly Heath Ledger; so your friend and her bit on the side probably reached this progression at the same time.

I know you don't want to get involved but YOUR FRIEND IS NOT YOUR FRIEND! If she is putting you in the position to actively lie and betray your brother then I'm sorry hun but she doesn't care about you at all! She knows if it ever came to light (which it will) then your brother will be furious at you, and family is forever. Your parents will side with him.

I would tell her if she was your friend she wouldn't put you in this position and that she needs to tell him or you will. Also, I find it astounding that whether you are close to your brother or not, that you can sit back and watch him be hurt and betrayed by two people close to him and let them make a fool of him. I'm sorry but I think that's disgusting and doesn't show your character in a very good light.

It is normal. I like to use the 10 Things I Hate About You analogy - when we are younger we tend to be attracted to boyish Joseph Gordon-Levitt but as we become women we want manly Heath Ledger; so your friend and her bit on the side probably reached this progression at the same time.

I know you don't want to get involved but YOUR FRIEND IS NOT YOUR FRIEND! If she is putting you in the position to actively lie and betray your brother then I'm sorry hun but she doesn't care about you at all! She knows if it ever came to light (which it will) then your brother will be furious at you, and family is forever. Your parents will side with him.

I would tell her if she was your friend she wouldn't put you in this position and that she needs to tell him or you will. Also, I find it astounding that whether you are close to your brother or not, that you can sit back and watch him be hurt and betrayed by two people close to him and let them make a fool of him. I'm sorry but I think that's disgusting and doesn't show your character in a very good light.

Oh wow. My character??

Oh wow. My character??

If you think your brother is not worth knowing his girlfriend is cheating on him because he's busy and doesn't talk to you a lot right now - then yes, your character is in high question. This girl is running around with another guy behind your brother's back -- he is working hard and if he finds out you KNEW all along that your friend was skanking around on him - it will hurt your relationship with him deeply

Oh wow. My character??

Yes and if you want to know why (reposted for emphasis).

Also, I find it astounding that whether you are close to your brother or not, that you can sit back and watch him be hurt and betrayed by two people close to him and let them make a fool of him. I'm sorry but I think that's disgusting and doesn't show your character in a very good light.

Archived