Well, that's the way I would do it. You would have to be a friend. I can't imagine just sleeping with a stranger. Are you afraid it's too much of a date, or that the guy is falling in love with you? There is always a danger of someone's emotions getting out of hand. Otherwise, didn't you want a relationship to replace the intimacy that's lacking in your marriage?

It sounds like an affair, not fwb.

My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. We have no intimate connections at all. No cuddling no kissing no hugging. Is it wrong of me to want to consider separating for a while so he can maybe figure things out. I feel like we are roommates

How do you guys deal with a FWB situation where the other party is sending mixed signals. I’ve never had casual sex so I may be reading too much into it. The mood he sets is always romantic , we cuddle and talk before and after sex . Is this weird ?

No, I don't think so. FWB indicates that you are friends too so it makes sense that he would talk and still try to have a little romance, vs. just wham bam thank you ma'am.

Archived