Ex's New Boyfriend Added Me Then Messaged Me On FB

Jondwnr

So I recently posted about my ex girlfriend unblocking me on Facebook a week ago and

that I felt she was asking to video chat with me and using my son as an excuse to do so.

She did this 3 times this past week.

So last night around 1am I get a friend request from her new boyfriend of a little over a month.

He Said stuff like "please don't contact her again unless it's about your son" and "you guys aren't getting back together"

"she is happy in our relationship".

I was weirded out because I don't contact her she's been contacting me. I kept it civil and told him I don't contact her

and i'm not a home wrecker.

So this morning I screenshot-ed the conversation and told my ex I don't want drama and if she needs to block me

go for it.

I obviously still want her back but i'm not pursuing her. Is she telling him about our encounters and he's getting intimidated?

Any incite or previous experiences/stories about this topic would be appreciated.

She's an idiot playing both sides and her new man is jealous and insecure.

She probably shows him everything to make him feel that way too for attention . Like, ooh look at me my ex wants me.

Ughhhhhhhhhh be done. Block her and him on your fb. The only communication should be about your child and that's it.

See I wish I had this natural ability to see when someones being manipulative. For the most part I see the best in someone

and I know when somethings fishy but I just can't wrap my head around the reasons people do it.

Thanks for the reply SweetGirl :)

Yeah i'm not trying to play games. That's why I told her to block me, I can contact my son through her mother like I always have.

Even though I like the attention she was giving me, i'm not a fiddle.

And it's not worth it unless the source of the attention is there for the right reasons.

She most definitely wasn't.

See I wish I had this natural ability to see when someones being manipulative. For the most part I see the best in someone

and I know when somethings fishy but I just can't wrap my head around the reasons people do it.

Thanks for the reply SweetGirl :)

You're welcome :)

It's because when you're personally in the situation, and have feelings invested, you can't see clearly.

Throw the situation out there, like you've done here to people who are neutral parties, you get some clarity :)

Good luck, you deserve better. Find your forever girl who doesn't play games.

Yeah, I feel that I know answers to my own questions but I also think i'm just coming up with

paranoid conclusions at the same time lol.

Well i'm sorta seeing someone but nothing official but my feelings for her are still too strong to commit to someone.

She is not healthy for anyone! Leave her alone, block her and do not engage with any attempts from either of them. She is attempting to create drama through triangulation you and them. Feel sorry for the new guy and happy you're not with that crazy person!

I honestly feel sorry for everyone involved especially my son.

Even though she is getting help for her Bipolar and everything else she goes through

it seems like shes always destructive and drama filled in someway.

Why would someone do this?

Does she want attention from multiple suitors but only on her terms?

Very weird. He wants to be her knight in shining armor, when she claims all the communication is one-sided, bordering on stalking. This is her device to make herself look good and like the victim. Yeah, totally messed up. Block these idiots and only communicate with and about your child.

Is she telling him about our encounters
I honestly feel sorry for everyone involved especially my son.

Even though she is getting help for her Bipolar and everything else she goes through

it seems like shes always destructive and drama filled in someway.

Why would someone do this?

Does she want attention from multiple suitors but only on her terms?

I think I missed the bipolar part. There you go. They love drama.

Knight in shining armor ha! I was like that when we were in the relationship and she didn't ever want me to get involved with such situations.

I might have left the bipolar part out I don't remember. But it's a big reason why we split up in the first place.

She wasn't diagnosed and her mom has it. She wouldn't get checked out when she knew she had it.

Now she's finally on meds but i read they can take 3 years to get the dose right.

We've been split for over 2 months and at times it feels like we are still together with the drama that comes my way.

This is about the 4th situation where I have gotten yoked into involving her and drama since the split.

It truly is crazy!

One of my exes tried that, invited me over so I went, her then bf cane rolling by about midnight to see my truck in her yard. Lord it wasn’t his day that night. After I left he starts blowing my phone up so I screen shot the messages and sent them to him

One of my exes tried that, invited me over so I went, her then bf cane rolling by about midnight to see my truck in her yard. Lord it wasn’t his day that night. After I left he starts blowing my phone up so I screen shot the messages and sent them to him

Why did you park on the lawn?? lol

There's a song "Redneck Crazy" you just reminded me of it

He felt slightly insecure in his little mustang seeing a lifted 2500hd parked in his spot. Bless his heart

Lmao!!! Ya I know all about you guys and your lifts!!!! I'm in a city but close to the country towns and I see it every day and funny thing the country music concerts it's the same thing. Who's got the bigger tires, the higher lift, trying to catch the girls lol

But hey two of my exe's drove mustangs. But ya I've been the girl with the guy with trucks.

I'm flexible lol just the lawn thing, it kills me because I see it so much like damn just pave your lawn lmao

Lmao!!! Ya I know all about you guys and your lifts!!!! I'm in a city but close to the country towns and I see it every day and funny thing the country music concerts it's the same thing. Who's got the bigger tires, the higher lift, trying to catch the girls lol

But hey two of my exe's drove mustangs. But ya I've been the girl with the guy with trucks.

I'm flexible lol just the lawn thing, it kills me because I see it so much like damn just pave your lawn lmao

Not like she had any grass to start with just weeds and the school bus uses her yard as a turn around

Lol ! Thanks for the laughs, even if you're being serious!

She should have charged for that. Set up a lawn chair, 5 bucks per turn around lol

I’m being dead serious, she lives on the end of a dead end dirt road, there’s two options either back the whole way out or turn around in her yard

Archived