more drama from the crazy fling

lostupnorth

this is a continuation from my earlier thread. I did message the person back. I told them thank you for the concern, I will do things as I see fit and thanks for the warnings. I did not accuse them of anything, nor did I react aggressively.

I told her I was happy in the relationship and that I did not need anyone monitoring everything that I do.

She then sent me screen shots of a fb conversation that he and her supposedly had the other day. He says they obviously just stole some fb pictures and made the conversation up.

He does not want me to call the police because he says if it's the ex gf, not the crazy fling, that because of the peace bond she would end up in jail, which he does not want, which is why he dropped the original charges.

She then sent me screen shots of a fb conversation that he and her supposedly had the other day.

He says they obviously just stole some fb pictures and made the conversation up.

Why are you so quick to believe everything HE says? And why would it be "obvious" that she made it up?

There is nothing "obvious" about that, in fact it's more obvious that it was, in fact, an actual convo between the two of them.

My goodness, you have only known him a few weeks for heaven's sake.

Have you not considered the "possibility" that she may be telling you the truth?

I mean no disrespect but come on now. Surely you must realize there are men out there who make a living scamming women. Not saying he is doing that, but to not even consider the possibility?

Yes that indicates some serious denial and blind faith and trust in someone you have only known a short while. This is just foolish.

Especially considering what's quoted above.

What did you expect him to say? His explanation is ludicrous, I am shocked you fell for that BS.

I don't see this working out well for you, at all, but good luck.

He has an excuse for everything, doesn't he?

They are all ridiculous, but if you really, really want to believe something it doesn't matter how ludicrous his stories are, you'll buy them because you want to keep him.

I bet soon enough he'll be telling these other women YOU are the "psycho" and won't leave him alone.

I knew he wouldn't let you go to the police and report her since I read your last thread. He knows exactly who she is and that he is guilty of something. How would one go about taking pictures off Facebook and make up a conversation?? That's not possible. If I had doubts before that dude is up to no good, I no longer have them after this update.

You are not even listening to all the posters who have been trying to alert you of the red flags, you are in deep denial and choose to have blind faith in someone you barely know, despite the evidence that is staring you in the face.

Your choice of course, but I for one am now convinced something is off with this guy.

I'm sorry, but why are you asking for advice? You seem to have your mind made up.

It's pretty obvious to us not emotionally involved this guy is bad news. I would tread carefully, but again it seems you made up your mind.

Be prepared for this to crash and burn. I would keep your kids out of it...

My children are 15 and 17 and only the 17 year old has met him and my niece have met him. His children have only met me three times, spread out over three days. They like me.

They need stability after everything they have gone through.

Introducing them to a STRANGER with a sketchy past and all this drama is not stability.

What it boils down to is, you don't know either of these people no where near well enough to know the truth.

And thinking your teenagers arent affected or interested is equally naive.

When mom has to pick up the pieces of her emotional downfall, they will be impacted.

Not only that, they are learning about adult relationships and how to navigate them by watching you.

I feel as though in my fourties, I am capable of making a judgement call of someone's character after a month. Someone in their twenties, no. My age, yes.

Good luck, and let's hope that everything is as you perceive it to be. When the crash and burn happens, we'll be here for you; you're certainly not the first - and will undoubtedly not be the last!

I feel as though in my fourties, I am capable of making a judgement call of someone's character after a month. Someone in their twenties, no. My age, yes.

You certainly are not. This is such a mess. YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS MAN!

My God! Drama with multiple women, bankruptcy, unemployed, no car. This guy is a complete loser. Why do you want so little for yourself? Have you been alone so long that you settle for nothing.

Why do you continue to ask for advice, if you are unwilling to listen.

Wise up. This guy is a con man.

Archived