more drama from the crazy fling

lostupnorth

I went through something similar.

This guy I was "seeing" had several women texting him, calling him constantly, showing up at his house...there were two women in particular. One who was an "ex", the other one who he claimed was just a friend and who pretended to be MY friend in order to have an excuse to go everywhere with us. Turns out, he was still sleeping with the so-called "psycho ex" and sending her texts such as "I wish I was there with you, I'm nothing without you". And the "just a friend" was over at his house every single night I wasn't there, staying with him until 5 or 6 am. He told both of these women that he was trying to get rid of me but I just wouldn't leave him alone. And he was telling ME that his ex was a psycho who wouldn't let go. He even tried to manipulate me into physically fighting the "just a friend" woman so he could watch and enjoy.

This guy loved the ego boost of women fighting over him. He thought he was a stud.

I can say with a lot of certainty that this man is manipulating you AND the so-called "crazy fling". I'm sure he's telling her he is not serious about you, that you are just so into him that you can't leave him alone, and that he wants HER. He must be thinking what a stud he is, even though he is unemployed and doesn't have a functioning vehicle of his own.

I wonder if you've gotten tired of being single, or that you think "there's not much out there" to do this much gaslighting of yourself to attempt to believe his lies. Whatever it is, trust me, being single is much better than what you're about to go through.

Archived