what to expect is/are opinion of men about getting someone pregnant or chance to

Belgian girl

That`s like the opposite of how things happened

Belgian Girl, you need to be upfront with your man if you're trying to have a child by him. You need to talk to him and explain quite clearly what your plans are and, more importantly, you need to make sure he is okay with these plans. It is extremely immoral to sabotage birth control or whatever just so you can have a baby.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if you became chronical ill yourself?i don`t be lieve it is fair nor should be necessairy to be doomed to give up childwish.

How do you propose to raise a child as a single mother when you are "unable to work" ? How do you clothe, feed and educate this child with no money (no job)?
What if you became chronical ill yourself?i don`t be lieve it is fair nor should be necessairy to be doomed to give up childwish.

I'm still genuinely interested to hear from you, HOW you will be able to raise this child, as a single mother, with zero income. It seems you haven't even given it any thought at all. So, can you please explain how you are going to do this, with no job and no money for the next 18 years?

Wait, weren't you in love with the once a year guy just a couple of weeks ago? Now you're in love with this older man? And you want his baby?

Do you want either of these men, or are you just really wanting someone, anyone, to love you?

And are either of these men willing and prepared to support you and a baby?

I stopped feeling interested at the frist

Wait, weren't you in love with the once a year guy just a couple of weeks ago? Now you're in love with this older man? And you want his baby?

Do you want either of these men, or are you just really wanting someone, anyone, to love you?

And are either of these men willing and prepared to support you and a baby?

OP, you talk in riddles all the time and never answer any questions. Ever. You talk around everything, don't clarify, don't explain. Nothing. If you want genuine help, then please don't talk in riddles and at least try to answer questions decently. This thread will be a total waste of time and going nowhere.

Yes, if I become chronically ill, it does not matter that I wish for a child.

My body won't be healthy to give birth.

I will not be healthy enough to take care of the child.

If I date a man only for the reason to get pregnant, that is very selfish.

You should only plan a child when you are married, planning a life together, for example AND are healthy. I have a cousin in a loving marriage who cannot have a child because of medical problems.

It is not a sign of a man's love to "give you a pregnancy"

No sane, intelligent, stable man would look for a woman to get pregnant. He would be looking for a partner in life.

Maybe since you appear to be a very reckless and thoughtless woman that you should not have sex at all. Or get your tubes tied. Its not fair to have a child just because you have a "wish" for one if you have no money to care for them, but most of all are chronically ill so can not take care of them.

So, who will take care of your child? What will happen if pregnancy makes your chronic condition worse and you die? What will become of your child then? How do you explain that you didn't want to give your child a life with a mother and father and you only wanted to get pregnant only for the reason of getting pregnant?

Before you 'accidentally get pregnant" i recommend that you take care of a friend's child for an entire week. See how long you last. Not a child that is in school, but a young child. I bet you call them in a day and a half and ask them to take their child back. In school, we had to carry a bag of flour around in every class to get the idea of what its like to never leave a baby behind. People got tired of carrying a bag of flour and some realized that maybe the reality of having someone tag along every single minute of the day is something they are not ready for.

There are men who want to stay alone for other reasons such as their personality and/or having gone through things at the past

Heb

Yes, if I become chronically ill, it does not matter that I wish for a child.

My body won't be healthy to give birth.

I will not be healthy enough to take care of the child.

If I date a man only for the reason to get pregnant, that is very selfish.

You should only plan a child when you are married, planning a life together, for example AND are healthy. I have a cousin in a loving marriage who cannot have a child because of medical problems.

It is not a sign of a man's love to "give you a pregnancy"

No sane, intelligent, stable man would look for a woman to get pregnant. He would be looking for a partner in life.

Maybe since you appear to be a very reckless and thoughtless woman that you should not have sex at all. Or get your tubes tied. Its not fair to have a child just because you have a "wish" for one if you have no money to care for them, but most of all are chronically ill so can not take care of them.

So, who will take care of your child? What will happen if pregnancy makes your chronic condition worse and you die? What will become of your child then? How do you explain that you didn't want to give your child a life with a mother and father and you only wanted to get pregnant only for the reason of getting pregnant?

Archived